Learning and Leadership Development Manager
We use our talents, energy and resources in Wellcome's best interests, to accomplish our mission of improving health.
We are seeking an experienced learning and leadership development manager who will be responsible for the design, development, delivery, and management of learning solutions that will elevate our people across all levels and provide growth opportunities for all.
- Equally comfortable with the strategy scoping and execution and willing to "roll up sleeves" to get the job done
- Work closely with colleagues in the T&D team, and HRBPs to create, evolve, and execute on the Talent and Development scope and delivery plan
- Develop and deliver an L&D strategy proposing the best solutions for delivery against identified development needs at Wellcome, in conjunction with the Head of Talent & Development
- Ensure that organizational Learning and Development programs are consistent with Wellcome's mission, Principles, and delivery plans
- Design and deliver learning and development solutions using multiple vehicles, including instructor led training, self-study, blended learning, and e-learning
- Design, deliver and manage assessment tools such as Insights Discovery/360-degree feedback to measure and develop individual and team effectiveness
- Lead on evaluating the success and standards of learning and development activities through actively seeking feedback and assessing ROI, ensuring any insight is considered when developing future programmes to ensure content is relevant and credible
- Source and manage external L&D partners, suppliers and vendors
- Ensure all L&D spend is within budget and contribute to annual budget planning process
Experience & Skills
- Full training cycle experience i.e. training needs analysis, design, facilitation, delivery, impact review, capture learning KPIs, with awareness of current L&D trends (key focus is on highly skilled facilitation and design)
- Experience in both design and delivery of leadership and core curriculum programmes / team effectiveness interventions. Also capable of updating and innovating existing programmes
- Track record of experience working with individuals, teams, and leaders to accelerate their development
- Experience of 360 and psychometrics and/or qualified in some assessment tools - and well versed at helping recipients interpret results, understand development opportunities and build actionable development plans
- Experience coaching and developing talent at all level
- Capability of building strong relationships and partnering with diverse stakeholder at all levels
- Must be able to demonstrate project management capability
Diversity and Inclusion is a priority at Wellcome. We are committed to cultivating a fair and healthy environment, where everyone can be themselves and thrive. We are happy to discuss flexible working options for all roles. We work to ensure that our recruitment processes are as inclusive as possible to everyone. This includes making adjustments for people who have a disability or long-term condition. If you would like us to make adjustments during the application process, please contact us at .