Learning Operation Data Support
Supporting the Learning Data Support Coordinator, working collaboratively with their immediate team, wider team and project stakeholders to support delivery of analytical solutions (i.e. classification and prediction models; monitoring and insights tools) into the wider Operations Business Units and an analytics service (i.e. data mining, benchmarking, data storytelling) for the Learning department. It is expected that the Learning Operations Data Support in line with agile principles and supports focus on business outcomes and benefits.
Success is defined by supporting collaboration and ownership - ensuring the right solutions are delivered; influencing outcomes through unbiased data storytelling; and, maintaining strong relationships through transparency and consistently delivering to requirements.
- Support with analytical solutions (i.e. models and tools) in line with requirements, best practices and Heathrow strategies
- Support in building and maintaining analytical products (i.e. reports and dashboards) in line with requirements, best practices and approved tools
- Assemble quantitative stories for non-analytical audiences, supporting the Learning Data Support Coordinator with delivery of the products.
- Fully document and share work as a matter of course
Qualifications and Experience
- Working knowledge of Data Visualisation, Data Wrangling, Data Storytelling.
- A proven track record of delivery using formal analytics tools and techniques
- Knowledge Data Visualisation Programmes such as Power BI.
- A demonstrated commitment to quality deliverables with a high attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate complex data to analytical and non-analytical audiences
- Ability to prioritise a demanding workload and changing deliverables
- Open minded and curious.
- Experience in agile delivery.
- Expertise in Data Visualisation Programmes such as Power BI.
- Operational knowledge and experience within Heathrow.
Our plans are ambitious ones. And our people equally so. That’s why we recognise and value the contribution that everyone makes. In return we offer great benefits. These include our employee assistance programme, pension, healthcare and travel offers, plus a wide range of development opportunities to take your career further.