MAIN JOB PURPOSE:
Our vision in Learning is to build capabilities ahead of the market and enable competitive business performance and growth, driving a lifelong learning culture. The Learning team is driving the learning strategy, technology, good practices, processes, standards for Unilever globally. The role holder will not work for a specific function or learning area, but she or he will work in an agile way on different projects bringing their best self and expertise to the team to scope and develop learning interventions.
It is an exciting place to be if you have a passion for learning, and for developing others!
You will be responsible to design new learning interventions and roll them out at scale. These interventions could be related to different areas of expertise and delivered through different ways (eg social learning, virtual, online, face to face). You will need to partner with the business to define the needs, scope the content and the delivery method that will address the needs and maximise business impact. You will work with a network of internal and external partners to build the learning and land it at scale in the business.
- Partner with the business to define the learning needs working closely with your target audience, key stakeholders, subject matter experts, and HRBPs.
- From the learning needs, identify the business objectives, the learning objectives, the different content blocks, delivery methods, criteria for success and KPIs for your learning programme.
- Define and map out the learning journey, maximising learner experience.
- Identify the right technology to use.
- Engage, brief and partner with the right internal and external experts and vendors to develop and deliver the learning intervention.
- Source and curate internal or external content, quality checking and integrating into your learning programme as appropriate. Build new content when required.
- Manage your programme budget and timing.
- Pilot your learning intervention, learn from it, iterate.
- Roll out at scale, at speed, at reach.
- Measure and assess return on learning and business impact.
- Work closely with NIIT (our learning services provider) to drive efficiencies.
- Keep up to speed with latest technology and development in the area of learning both internally and externally to leverage good practices and nurture your learning expertise.
- Keep up to speed with what is happening in Unilever and in the external world to be able to proactively address arising needs and better support the organisation and people you serve.
- Drive a learning mind-set in everything you do and keep the business and learner impact top of mind.
- Walk the talk: learn every day and help others to learn, share your knowledge and experience, teach others, use and leverage the tools we have.
- Experience in virtual team working.
- Passion for learning and developing people.
- Highly skilled at working and collaborating across many interfaces (internally, externally, including higher WL).
- Skilled and comfortable in working in an agile way, moving from one project to another, working with different teams.
- Able to partner and work with higher WL across the organisation, to work within blurred boundaries on emerging topics.
- Good understanding of Unilever organisation.
- Strong user experience focus.
- Demonstrated project management ability.
- Able to identify and activate a network to deliver a project or programme.
- Fluency with Unilever collaboration IT tools.
- “Can do” attitude, adaptable and creative about problem solving with strong business partnering/stakeholder management skills.
- Effective communication and listening skills.
- Strengths in SoLs of: Talent Catalyst, Agility and Business Acumen.
- Curious to find out, learn and experiment with new ways of doing things.
- Design thinking or user experience design.
- Experience in developing or delivering learning interventions (be it virtual or face to face).
- Experience of working with teams in different geographies; multiple culture understanding.
- Understanding of latest thinking and external best practice for effective capability building
Please apply online and add your PDP if possible. Your application will be reviewed against our requirements and we will be in touch to provide you with an update on the status of your application.
By applying for this vacancy, you are confirming that you have made your Line Manager aware of your application and that you are at a point in your career with Unilever where it is appropriate for you to be applying for other positions.
Should you require additional information, please contact Recruiter Anjali Pandit on Anjali.Pandit@unilever.com