Longhurst Group is one of the leading housing groups in the Midlands and East of England, providing more than 23,000 homes and a wide range of care and support services, with a team of 1,300 colleagues.
Guided by our shared values, our vision is to improve the lives of our customers and communities, focusing on two clear themes of work: Health and wellbeing and economic resilience. You can see how we’ll achieve this vision through our Improving Lives strategy by watching this video.
To help us deliver this ambitious vision we are looking for a talented individual to join us as a Lettings Advisor. This role is initially offered on a contract basis up until 31st March 2021. The office location for this role is Lincoln, some homeworking is available however you may be required to travel to the office in line with working requirements.
Here at Longhurst Group we want to deliver excellent Housing Services that foster positive communities, enabling us to offer great homes, provide great services and improve lives.
As a Lettings Advisor you will:
- Support our customer-centric Letting Service. This will involve driving the efficiency of our service, ensuring that all empty homes are processed from void through to move-in within required KPIs.
- Advertise new properties, and allocate properties in accordance with the relevant Group and Local Authority policies and procedures to ensure a smooth lettings process to all Longhurst Group customers
- Liaise with relevant local authorities to ensure our advertisement and allocation process of new lets is completed swiftly.
- Uphold our key objective as a Lettings Team: to provide a customer-focused, succinct service that allows our customers to let our homes hassle free
As a values-led organisation, with values that include ‘Push the Boundaries’ and ‘Fun and Fair’, you can imagine the kind of communities we want to create for our customers.
Our ideal candidates will have a strong customer focus to service delivery, and a knowledge of working in the housing and/or lettings sector.
As a Lettings Advisor you will:
- Ideally have knowledge of Housing/Lettings Law and experience of practical application of legislation.
- Pride yourself on delivering excellent services and placing the customer at the heart of everything that you do.
- Have a real passion and appreciate the importance for making the communities we serve the best they can be, doing everything we can to improve the lives of our customers.
Our offer has been created to underpin our two key pillars (health and wellbeing and economic resilience) and five core values: In it together, Heartfelt Service, Own it, Push the boundaries and Fun and Fair.
Demonstrating our strong investment in your health and wellbeing and economic resilience, we offer a competitive 28 days annual leave plus bank holidays and generous sick pay entitlements, as well as other paid leave.
A choice of defined benefit pension schemes, extensive learning and development opportunities, plus more. See Our Benefits attached.
If your application shows that you have the right knowledge, skills and that you share our values, we'll invite you to meet one of our team. We can’t wait to meet you…
(The important things – Naturally working with our customers we need to complete pre-employment checks before you join us. This role is conditional upon receipt of two satisfactory references (one from your current employer). We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK. All shortlisted candidates will need to verify eligibility to work in the UK at interview. Original proof must then be provided by day one upon successful candidature).
Longhurst Group is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applicants that reflects the diverse communities we work with. We invite applicants to contact the employer to identify any additional support they may need during the recruitment process
Apply today #LonghurstGroup #ImprovingLives.
Applications close on 29th October.
Interview date - Remote interviews will be held , TBC