Mail Room Operator - London (Part Time)
Change your job, change your workplace, change your future...
With over 108,500 employees and offices in over 150 countries, Ricoh has built its excellent reputation by developing office automation solutions, enabling individuals and organisations to improve the quality and productivity of office communications in all corners of the world.
We are currently looking to recruit a well-motivated Part-Time Mail Room Operator to deliver an exceptional customer service by offering support in a predominately mail room function as well as being crossed trained in a print and scanning function, which is aligned to Ricoh`s Lines of Business and the Customers` requirements, for one of our prestigious clients based in London.
This role is for 3 days a week Monday, Wednesday & Friday working hours: 8.30am to 5pm.
What you will be doing
* To deliver an efficient Mail & Print Room Service to the customer, to meet agreed SLA’s and customer satisfaction.
* Help solve operational problems quickly and efficiently to ensure the most efficient service is provided.
* Build relationships with users and manage their perception and expectations, including resolving immediate/simple operational problems to ensure the best levels of customer service are delivered.
* Carry out any reasonable request from the line manager to meet the business needs and client expectations.
* To deliver the attached job profile, specific to site requirements to meet the business needs and client expectations.
* To ensure all work carried out is to the highest quality to ensure it meets customer confidentiality, customer deadlines, SLA and KPI’s.
* Follow and adhere to all Ricoh UK policies and procedures, including compliance with all Ricoh EHS (Environmental, Health and Safety) procedures and guidelines.Ensure the site is compliant and adheres to the Ricoh Service Excellence methodology.
You will ideally have
• IT literate
• Team oriented pro-active, open minded team player • Good organisational skills with an attention to detail • Excellent communication skills, both verbal and in writing • Excellent customer service skills • Ability to demonstrate commitment and flexibility at all times • Multi-tasking skills and ability to work on a variety of items simultaneously • Good Time Management skills • To be professional and presentable in uniform at all times
In return for your commitment, you can expect
Ricoh is an exceptional place to work. A place where there is strong emphasis on career development for the right individuals. This is also a role where you can excel within a fast-paced environment and succeed within a great organisation. Are you the right candidate for this key position? If so, we welcome your application.
We are an equal opportunities employer
Ricoh have removed the disclosure of convictions box from their application process (ban the box - http://www.bitc.org.uk/programmes/ban-box) offering equal opportunities to all. For all roles, we will judge each individual on their skills and ability before taking into account their history. However some roles are subject to sensitive and restrictive information and, if successful, you may be required to undertake pre-employment vetting checks which include but are not limited to residency check, credit reference check, financial sanctions` check and a DBS Check.