Part time, 14 hours per week
As a Maintenance Assistant with Leonard Cheshire you will play a key role assisting with the upkeep of the premises (internally and externally), undertaking routine maintenance and repair work to required health and safety standards. Duties will include decorating, furniture removal and general repairs to ensure the smooth and safe running of the care home.
- Have relevant previous experience.
- Understand the principles of workplace safety.
- Be willing to work flexibly in accordance with the needs of the service, and be able to
- Perform physical tasks required by the job.
- Full UK driving licence is desirable in order to provide additional driving services.
Please see the Job Description for further details.
In return we offer a great range of employee schemes and benefits, including generous annual leave, discounts for high street retailers, contributory pension scheme and so much more!
Leonard Cheshire welcomes applications from all sections of the community. We actively encourage applications from people with a disability, supporting where possible, your requirements for reasonable adjustments.
A satisfactory disclosure check (PVG membership in Scotland) is required for this post.
Shortlisting for this role will take place as applications are received. We therefore reserve the right to close this vacancy once suitable candidates have been appointed.
Similar roles: maintenance, grounds worker, facilities, carpenter, decorator, plumber, charity, not for profit.