As a Maintenance Co-ordinator with Leonard Cheshire you will play a key role in coordinating the smooth and efficient maintenance of our transport resources.
You will be responsible for ensuring the safety of all vehicles and associated equipment through regular checks and servicing and coordinate repairs with outside contractors to ensure they meet legislative requirements.
- Have good planning, communication and team working skills.
- Have knowledge and understanding and previous experience of basic mechanic skills.
- Have previous supervisory experience.
- Ideally have a level 3 or 4 qualification in an appropriate skill (desirable).
- Understand the principles of workplace safety.
- Have a driving licence with no endorsements.
- Be reliable, dependable and willing to work flexibly in accordance with the needs of the service.
- Be able to perform other physical tasks as detailed in the Job Description.
In return we offer a great range of employee schemes and benefits, including generous annual leave, discounts for high street retailers, contributory pension scheme and so much more!
Leonard Cheshire welcomes applications from all sections of the community. We actively encourage applications from people with a disability, supporting where possible, your requirements for reasonable adjustments.
A satisfactory PVG check is required for this post.
Shortlisting for this role will take place as applications are received. We therefore reserve the right to close this vacancy once suitable candidates have been appointed.
Similar roles: maintenance supervisor, maintenance manager, facilities, grounds worker, carpenter, decorator, plumber, charity, not for profit.