£14 per hour
Are you looking for a fantastic opportunity to work as a Marketing Administrator for a global pharmaceutical company?
Our client needs a bright and dedicated Marketing Administrator initially based in Camberley. The role is paying a highly competitive rate of £14 per hour depending on experience. There can be room for development and progression with training and guidance offered throughout the assignment.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Raise and manage job bags related to basic updates where content is unlikely to change during review e.g. Recertification for field force of a press statement or global update
- Manage PI changes
- Recall materials
- Liaise with graphic designer to change text in impacted items
- o Liaise with printers
- o Recirculate new materials through CPG
- CPG - ensure materials are in stock and liaise with marketing team to arrange re-stock where required
- Raise and manage purchase orders - liaise with finance and suppliers over uplifts and issues
- Manage MEGS process
- As required support with collation of information e.g. Feedback from field force, congress nominations
- Update Livewire as required
- Prepare agenda and minutes for brand team meeting
Preferred skills and experience:
- Job Bag accuracy and efficiency
- PO administration
- Accuracy and administration of MEGs process
- Livewire updates accurate and within agreed timelines
- Quality of agendas and minutes from brand team meetings
- Quality of stock management with CPG
If you have the skills, expertise and passion to succeed, we'd really like to hear from you. To be considered for this position, please apply today.
Guidant is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.