Marketing Executive (US)
Are you a marketing executive with corporate marketing experience?
Do you have a track record of marketing across a range of digital and offline channels, including events?
Who Are Emerald Works:
Emerald Works is a leading e-learning solutions provider for individuals and corporate clients. Our mission is to be the favourite place to learn leadership and personal excellence skills. By partnering with content creators, instructional designers, technical experts and account managers, we design and deliver the best source of on-demand content to help people get their job done more effectively.
Part of Emerald Group, a global learning organisation with a presence in 130 countries worldwide, bringing together Emerald Publishing and Emerald Works. With our roots in publishing, and bringing research to life, our learning solutions provides learners with the insight and tools they need to improve performance and excel in the workplace.
The Role & Team:
You’ll be working with the US Marketing Manager to deliver a strategy with a focus on demand generation through creating engaging content through a variety of channels for the purposes of lead generation, lead nurture and pipeline acceleration for the US market. This role is based out of either our Horsham or Edinburgh office however we’re still working from home most of the week and we’re very flexible around this.
What You’ll Be Doing:
Work collaboratively with others:
- Liaising with content and design for campaign delivery, and other collateral requirements
- Working with client success and sales teams to understand their feedback on campaign performance
- Key member of the content working group
Keep in touch with the Market/Knowing our customers
- Alongside the US Marketing Manager and Brand and Product Manager, understand the marketplace well enough to help build campaigns with customers in mind
- Develop case studies to support our growth ambitions in the US, working and interviewing key clients for their success stories
- Keep up to date on industry trends, market & competition.
- Alongside the US Marketing Manager, you’ll help to analyse the US Client base, identify geo-segment and industry specific data for marketing campaigns – ensuring sales have a steady flow of sales qualified leads.
- Help organise key events for clients and prospects in the US, alongside virtual opportunities and webinars
- Ensure we have data to support decision making.
Set our Sales Team up for success
- Alongside the US Marketing Manager, you’ll work closely with Sales and Customer Success Teams for US prospects and clients.
- You’ll develop and deliver campaigns end to end from PR, paid social, email, webinars, events and live demos in order to meet lead targets and service key client accounts, alongside the US Marketing Manager
Cross Team Collaboration
- Key member of the Content Working Group
- Work closely with sales to ensure feedback has been considered on campaign performance
- Actively share stories and successes to the wider organisation through comms channels.
Who We’re looking For:
- We’re looking for someone with extensive experience in corporate marketing, across a range of digital and offline channels, including events
- To be successful in this role you’ll need to have experience of working with data and tech, such as Pardot Marketing Management system and Kentico CMS.
- Excellent communication skills with strong verbal and numerical capability.
- An understanding of how to analyse the competitor landscape for opportunities
- An ability to manager key relationship management skills, as this role will work very closely with front line sales and customer success teams
** All interviews will take place via Microsoft Teams. Please apply ASAP as the advert may close and interviews commence before the closing date.
What’s In It For You?
We value our people. Becoming a part of our team means you’ll join a trusting and flexible environment with numerous opportunities to progress your career, as well as access to professional development and the opportunity to learn new skills.
You’ll receive a wide range of benefits, such as flexible working, performance bonus, enhanced pension contribution, a generous holiday allowance, life assurance and various benefits aimed at supporting your wellbeing and work-life balance.