Marketing Manager (Europe & Australia)
Are you a marketing manager with extensive corporate marketing experience?
Do you have a track record of leading marketing campaigns that impact the funnel of sales leads and opportunities?
Who Are Emerald Works:
Emerald Works is a leading e-learning solutions provider for individuals and corporate clients. Our mission is to be the favourite place to learn leadership and personal excellence skills. By partnering with content creators, instructional designers, technical experts and account managers, we design and deliver the best source of on-demand content to help people get their job done more effectively.
Part of Emerald Group, a global learning organisation with a presence in 130 countries worldwide, bringing together Emerald Publishing and Emerald Works.
The Role & Team:
You’ll be leading the Europe and Australia marketing strategy with a focus on delivering strategic demand generation through creating engaging content through a variety of channels for the purposes of lead generation, lead nurture and pipeline acceleration. This role is based out of either our Horsham or Edinburgh office however we’re still working from home most of the week and we’re very flexible around this.
What You’ll Be Doing:
Lead the team
- Mentoring, motivating and developing your team with a focus on performance, setting targets and applying high standards.
- Create a culture that encourages accountability through open review and a “lessons learnt” way of working.
- Coach individuals to improve capabilities and unite the team, ensure that they engage as a positive unit, drive continual improvement and share their best practices
Know the market and our customers:
- Building brand awareness and positioning of Emerald Works in the Europe and Australia market and keep up to date on industry trends, market & competition.
- Analysing the Europe and Australia Client base, you’ll identify geo-segment and industry specific data for marketing campaigns – ensuring sales have a steady flow of sales qualified leads.
- Relationship manager – identifying new events, opportunities and liaising with market facing influencers in the Europe and Australia.
Set our Sales Team up for success
- Responsible for identifying opportunities and delivering campaigns that support brand engagement, lead generation through to sales, retention, loyalty and advocacy for the European and Australian markets.
- Alongside the Europe & Australia Marketing Executive, you’ll develop and deliver campaigns end to end from PR, paid social, email, webinars, events and live demos.
- Identifying key customer accounts and working closely on the development of these accounts.
- Effective retrospect (post analysis) meetings with the team to ensure marketing learning and improvement.
Cross Team collaboration
- Identifying campaign opportunities across our product portfolio (toolkit, custom, off-the-shelf), working closely with the product development teams, the new Brand and Product Manager role to identify with the Head of Marketing our key propositions for the European and Australian markets.
- Key member of the Content Working Group, identifying European and Australian specific opportunities to market
- Work with client success teams and their key accounts to generate case studies and other go to market opportunities
Who We’re looking For:
- Strong experience of corporate marketing, in particular performance marketing, having a sound understanding of how to manage and top up the marketing and sales funnel of leads and opportunities through marketing campaigns and opportunities
- Experience of briefing in high impact campaigns, working alongside key stakeholders from content and design
- Experience of lead management and measuring campaign success (including ROI)
- Experience of a range of corporate marketing sectors, with specific experience in education and digital media sales highly desirable.
- Experience of working with data and tech, including Pardot and Salesforce CRM.
- High energy, self-motivation, and drive to achieve quality results.
** All interviews will take place via Microsoft Teams. Please apply ASAP as the advert may close and interviews commence before the closing date.
What’s In It For You?
We value our people. Becoming a part of our team means you’ll join a trusting and flexible environment with numerous opportunities to progress your career, as well as access to professional development and the opportunity to learn new skills.
You’ll receive a wide range of benefits, such as flexible working, performance bonus, enhanced pension contribution, a generous holiday allowance, life assurance and various benefits aimed at supporting your wellbeing and work-life balance.