As the UK's largest retail and commercial bank, Lloyds Banking Group has a footprint that touches nearly every community and household in the UK and our colleagues are focused on making a difference to customers, businesses and communities.
An opportunity has arisen, in our B2B Marketing Communications team, for an ambitious, highly motivated Marketing Manager who is driven by the successful delivery of best in class marketing communications.
You'll be empowered to build a strategy, plan on evidence and ultimately deliver standout campaigns through creative flare, rooted in the successful achievement of clear and practical objectives. Working as part of an experienced and collaborative marketing team, you'll have the tenacity to strive for innovation and continuous improvement to bring our marketing plan to life through compelling campaign execution.
You'll be able to manage multiple stakeholders, expectations and priorities across several business divisions. A natural communicator, you can build effective relationships with business counterparts and agency partners alike to influence, inspire and win support at all levels.
Experience is important, but so too is mindset. We value individuals who bring ideas, energy and a 'can do' attitude to overcome hurdles and drive projects through to timely completion, with an eye for detail and an ability to meet deadlines in a fast paced environment.
What else can you expect..
- Manage the design and delivery of marketing communications for B2B.
- Support and deliver to the agreed budget and resource.
- Support the business relationships with key B2B business stakeholders and support functions
- Manage and support the development and implementation of marketing activities across a number channels in support of business strategic initiatives.
- Work closely and support the creative and digital agency partners, to lead the delivery of brilliant marketing execution.
- Manage and deliver effective marketing communications identifying and making recommendations to improve and optimise ongoing performance.
- Manage and support the sign off and regulatory adherence to the financial promotions framework
What do we need from you..
- Knowledge of Financial Services Marketplace especially the B2B landscape, preferable, but not essential.
- Marketing experience at both a strategic and operational level
- Strong communication and influencing skills that can be deployed at all levels
- Good Commercial Awareness to recognise profit levers of the B2B industry
- Leads through feedback and coaching and directing appropriately
- Excellent interpersonal skills both internally and externally
- Able to use external insights to inspire & provide innovation opportunities
Lloyds Banking Group is committed to building a workforce which reflects the diversity of the customers and communities we serve, and to building an inclusive environment where all our colleagues can be themselves and succeed on merit. We support the principles of agile working and are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We're an equal opportunity employer and deeply value diversity within our organisations.
Together we make it possible.
As well as a competitive salary, this role offers:
- Car (or allowance)
- Flex cash sum
- 30 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- A total reward package that offers discounted lifestyle, financial and protection benefits you can tailor to suit your lifestyle.