Material Handler 1 - Henderson, CO (108428)
Material Handler 1
1st, 2nd or 3rd shift
· Load and unload various size containers
· Construct boxes and/or fiber containers and stacks, labels, and loads containers.
· Decontaminate empty drums and/or containers according to guidelines.
· Perform general housekeeping duties.
· Maintain a clean, organized and safe work area.
· Inspection material handling equipment as directed.
· Assist in the loading/unloading of materials at designated sites utilizing appropriate equipment for which you are appropriately trained.
· High School diploma or General Educational Development (GED) preferred
· Prior work experience of 3 to 6 months in the warehousing or chemical industry in a related position with proficiency in handling forklifts and a variety of tools (not required but preferred)
· Veolia will provide required training to select candidates.
Knowledge, Skills and Ability:
- Trained in the use of material handling equipment