Happy to talk flexible working
Guidant Global is a growing, value driven, international recruitment outsourcing company committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. Our staff know exactly what's expected of them and are empowered to deliver. The happiness and well-being of our employees is a top priority for us and we've worked extraordinarily hard over the past few years to ensure our people really enjoy coming to work.
#TeamGuidant are now on the lookout for an MI Consultant to support the Guidant business by supporting, maintaining and developing monthly, quarterly and annual reports for all our clients. This role will be based at our Capability Green Office near Luton with lots of free parking and various flexible working options.
This is a superb opportunity for someone with a creative, analytical mind to advanced their career within the world of management information.
You will need advanced Excel skills (i.e. advanced formulas, advanced tables and formatting, conditional formatting (setting rules), advanced charting, pivot tables and pivot reporting, VBAs and macros, data tables, trend analysis and using excel productively (e.g. shortcuts) and above average PowerPoint skills. You will also need to be a team player who can with great customer facing skills who is driven and self-motivated. The ability to write SQL queries and have a knowledge of B.I tools would be a distinct advantage but is not essential.
If this is you then please read on.
Day to day you'll be responsible for:
- Did Co-ordinate, support and work with the on-site teams to ensure the accurate and timely production of the monthly, quarterly and annual reports
- Production of supporting detail reports to the on-site teams that require them each month
- Production of ad-hoc reports as required by the business and clients.
- Learn appropriate and effective use of VMS (e.g. Fieldglass, Beeline, IQN, Evolution, eArcu, Volcanic), including how to prepare reports and properly utilize report data.
- Assimilate, synthesize, and critically evaluate data and information from various sources and deliver impactful observations, recommendations, and conclusions.
- Understand how MI is used by us and our clients and provide guidance to the account teams.
- Improve existing, and develop new, automated routines for the production of the reports
- Work with and support the sales team in the creation of bid and pre-sales documentation
- Provide technical training to the wider community with reporting responsibility.
- Assist in maintaining team tools/documentation to ensure information updates/changes are accurate and consistent
We have a fabulous benefits package which includes amongst lots of other things!
- Holiday trading - buy and sell holiday.
- Pension Scheme.
- Birthday off.
- Enhanced Maternity Pay.
- Enhanced Paternity Pay.
- Dress for your day policy.
Plus a large flexible benefits package with the option to buy benefits at corporate rates including Private Medical Insurance, Dental cover, annual health checks, Travel Insurance, and many more. (available in the annual window in March or when an employee passes probation)
You will also benefit from regular monthly one to ones with your manager using our Open Blend method and structured career development including opportunities within our Career Academy, Online Learning and Development portal and the chance to gain extra qualifications through our apprenticeship department. We want you to succeed as much as you do.
Guidant Global is an IIP Platinum employer as well as being a disability confident leader and a Sunday Times 100 Top company to work for.
It's also worth knowing that you are guaranteed an interview if you can demonstrate that you can meet the role requirements above and have a disability or long term health condition -please just tell us when applying for the role. We also recognise the value people with previous convictions can bring to society and are proud to be a "ban the box" employer. Guidant recognise that the best talent can't always do a Monday to Friday 9-5 role. Just let us know what suits you best and we will try our hardest to flex the role to suit you. We want the best people not the ones that work the longest hours
Guidant Global is committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage.