MIS Workflow & CIP Consultant
Change your job, change your workplace, change your future...
Ricoh is a market leading technology company specialising in strategic Management Document Solutions, Production Printing, Communication Services, Application Services, Infrastructure Services, Workplace Services, Business Process Outsourcing, Cloud based technology and I.T Managed Services. Our teams are embracing change, fostering new ways of working and helping organisations and people to realise their potential and be fit for the future, we call this imagine.change. To do that we are resolute in our approach - "you work for us, and we`ll work for you".
What you will be doing
• Provide support, ensuring 100% compliance with the ESG processes for the agreed Ricoh ESG solution and Services, including supporting Sales calls, presentations, demonstrations, proof-of-concepts, assessment services and production of proposals, iQuotes, ownership of all technical documentation in relation to technical design documentation and the Statement of Work document process from creation through to customer approvals, to ensure governance and smooth delivery of all projects.
• Where MIS software is a requirement the consultant will be required to be able to scope, design, implement, integrate and train on the solution whilst providing technical project management for the deployment.
• Produce solution design and technical architectures using the agreed ESG & CIP portfolio that are compatible with the client infrastructure in order to deliver overall workflow and document efficiencies to meet the client expectations.
• Work with Sales teams to identify next steps for opportunities within each account and promote all ESG products and services through to sales to maximize revenue streams, in order to protect and increase profitable services revenue.
• Responsible for resolving any on-going technical issues with the customer in a technical capacity to ensure overall success of the agreed deliverables.
• Identify possible solutions and lessons learned from key customers that may be offered as a new or enhanced managed service across all Ricoh customers.
• Deliver senior consulting engagements with full costs recovery to all Ricoh clients to support ITS and core business sales opportunities.
• Support customer retention by assisting the sales process and Identify opportunities to integrate or enhance traditional Ricoh services with more transformational solutions.
• To gather a 360 degree customer insight profile across Ricoh’s key customers, as well as the partners and competitive landscape to ensure Ricoh are supporting innovation in our value propositions.
You will ideally have
* Experience of Enterprise level consulting approach i.e. able to work on complex environments dealing in a one to one collaboration with client enterprise architects to discover, design and sell Ricoh solutions and services.
* Ability to build and maintain relationship with C level business decision makers
* Extensive consulting experience as a subject matter expert of solutions architecture and design.
* Proven ability to design, implement, integrate and transition customers to MIS platforms.
* Good knowledge of cloud platforms such as:
+ O365 MS application development
* Good knowledge of workflow solutions supporting document archive, retrieval and retention, integration with other architecture components.
* High level of documentation output ranging from technical proposition & design, to include TCO & ROI along with content for corporate presentations, client facing technical workshop output and business case submission.
* Maintain any required level of technical accreditation or certification with key vendors.
* Understanding of the following technologies:
+ Electronic document management
+ Business intelligence and reporting
+ Electronic document storage and management
+ Electronic business process
+ Data management
+ Robotic Process Automation
+ Variable Data
+ Web to Print
+ Job Ticketing and Print Submission
In return for your commitment, you can expect
This is an excellent opportunity to join a global company where career development is encouraged and rewarded.
We are an equal opportunities employer
Ricoh have removed the disclosure of convictions box from their application process (ban the box - http://www.bitc.org.uk/programmes/ban-box) offering equal opportunities to all. For all roles, we will judge each individual on their skills and ability before taking into account their history. However some roles are subject to sensitive and restrictive information and, if successful, you may be required to undertake pre-employment vetting checks which include but are not limited to residency check, credit reference check, financial sanctions` check and a DBS Check. Further information on Employment Vetting can be accessed by contacting the Ricoh Resourcing Team.