Are you a Night Owl?
Longhurst Group is one of the leading providers of housing, support and care solutions in the UK. Our services provide safe, secure environments for our residents and our Night Porters are integral to this. We are currently interested in talking to people to join us at our site in Gainsborough.
So what do our Night Porters do?
When you start your career with us as a Night Porter your role will be incredibly important. You’ll be responsible for ensuring people’s safety and the security of the scheme. Whether completing site walkarounds, interacting with our residents or monitoring CCTV, there are many things to do each night. You’ll be involved with Health and Safety inspections, matters of compliance and help to maintain our records. You will also assist with rent account management and play a key role within a very busy team.
The driving force behind your work will be to help others and provide a safe environment for them.
We value your support.
Our commitment in return for your time is to provide you with the following;
- A minimum of 26 days “plus” bank holidays*.
- Up to 1400 internal bite size courses available via our internal learning system you can explore to self-develop your career:
- A generous sick pay entitlement.
- Family friendly maternity and paternity pay scheme.
- Free counselling available to all employees.
- Free Enhanced DBS Check
- Access to all our internal career opportunities across the entire business.
5 core values underpin everything we do each day at Longhurst Group.
- In it together – You’ll be driven to help us to improve lives together.
- Heartfelt Service – You’re values are to care for customers and colleagues.
- Own it – You have pride and passion in all you do.
- Push the boundaries – You’re always looking for new ways to improve the way you work.
- Fun and Fair- You work hard but you treat everybody with respect.
Click here to see how Longhurst Group will meet our 2025 Improving Lives agenda.
If your application shows that you share our values, we'll invite you to meet one of our team. We can’t wait to meet you…
Simply hit apply now to start improving lives.
(The important things – Naturally working with our customers we need to complete pre-employment checks before you join us. A DBS will be required to work with our customers along with Right to Work checks before you start. We know you want to join us as soon as possible and we will process these checks as quickly as we can so we can welcome you to our team)
Applications close on 18th September.
Interview date TBC.