Onboarding Team Leader
Want to work for a fast-growing global MSP and RPO committed to creating a more inclusive world of work? A workforce solutions provider which supplies and manages talent for some of the world's biggest and most recognisable brands? A business that is built on trust in its people and where over 80% of those people enjoy flexible working?
At Guidant Global, we're on a mission to change our industry for the better. We believe that our people are our biggest asset and strategic advantage. We are real people, recruiting real people. That's why we encourage our people to bring their authentic selves to work, so they can feel their best in and out of the office every day. At Guidant Global, we're people-centric to our core.
If you're looking for a career with purpose, autonomy and progression, join us on our journey. Together, we can show the world #ABetterWay.
We're looking for an Onboarding Team Leader in Capabilty Green Business Park,Luton
A day in the life of an Onboarding Team Leader at Guidant Global includes…
Managing a team of On-boarding Coordinators to deliver On-boarding related services to Guidant Globals' clients ensuring a high level of service is achieved at all times.
Some of your day to day responsibilities will be
- Provide On-boarding administration services in line with Guidant Global and client requirements.
- Provide a supportive On-boarding service to Hiring Managers, Account teams and Candidates alike.
- Develop relationships with the customer, suppliers and internal stakeholders.
- Team resource planning - ensuring team is adequately resourced to manage work volume.
- Ensure team consistently meet and exceed SLA targets in line with client requirements.
- Take responsibility for management of the On-boarding Coordinators and support team and workloads operationally as required.
- Candidate manage Senior Candidates through the On-boarding process providing a bespoke candidate experience.
- Undertake individual team member Quality Audits and ensure team and individual accuracy is above the required KPI level.
- Manage quality and compliance requirements in line with Guidant Group and Client SLA.
- Undertake Monthly Open Blend/121's with the team.
What we're looking for
A proactive, organised person with experience of team leading in a previous role. You will need experience in a results driven environment e.g. Call Centre, Recruitment, customer service and be able to motivate and inspire to achieve results.
Why should you join #TeamGuidant
- You'll be joining a hugely welcoming and supportive team.
- We encourage our people to work in ways that truly suit them to enable them to be happy both inside and outside of work - over 80% of our people work flexibly.
- You can advance your career working with big-name clients, collaborating with senior stakeholders, with clearly defined career paths.
- We are an Investor in People Platinum employer, a Disability Confident Leader, and a Sunday Times Top 100 company to work for.
- We are a Glassdoor open company with one of the highest ratings (4.8)
- We offer an enhanced maternity and paternity package.
- Everyone at Guidant Global gets a flexible benefits package - including a buy/sell holiday scheme and a paid birthday day off.
- You'll also have access to our employee assistance help-line and life assurance scheme.
- We're an ambitious, vibrant company who want to challenge our industry with inventive, creative approaches. We want you to be part of our exciting growth plans.
We are disability confident
You are guaranteed an interview if you can demonstrate that you can meet the role requirements above and have a disability or long-term health condition - just tell us when applying for the role.
We also recognise the value people with previous convictions can bring to society and are proud to be a "Ban the Box" employer. Guidant Global recognise that the best talent can't always do a Monday to Friday 9-5 role. Just let us know what suits you and we will try our hardest to flex the role to suit you. We want the best people not the ones that work the longest hours.
Guidant Global is committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage.A better way - Be the change
Our ambition is to change the quick-fix, profit first, impersonal approach that prevails in the recruitment industry, because we know there is a better way. We stand for a collaborative, people-centric approach that builds true partnerships based on trust. Our people take bold action; supporting and challenging each other to be a positive and powerful influence in the world of work. Join #TeamGuidant - Be the change.
Guidant Global is committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage.