Optimisation & Personalisation Manager
This is a chance to build your career in an organisation that matters to millions. To join a city within a city – to create great experiences for the 210,000 (and counting) passengers who pass through our doors each day. Life with us means exploring unlimited opportunities. And making a real difference to people who are travelling to all sorts of places for all sorts of different reasons.
As the UK’s premier international airport, it’s vital for us to maintain a sharp commercial edge. Join us as an Optimisation and Personalisation Manager and you’ll be part of a Commercial team that drives our profitability across everything from property and retail through to passenger services like parking and the aeronautical side of things. Generating income is important, but it’s also vital that we create positive passenger and customer experiences. That we make every journey better. You’ll help us to get the balance right – not least so we can continue investing in our world-class environment. We’re already a profitable airport and, with expansion in the pipeline, this is an exciting time for you to get on board.
Join Heathrow and be an incredibly important part of the 80 million passenger journeys we make happen each year.
Your role will involve:
- Leading and driving a data driven strategy on omnichannel personalisation across the customer journey and driving optimisation ROI within digital estates across Heathrow
- Delivering at least 50 tests/experiences based on both contextual intent and known customer attributes to maximise revenue and a seamless customer experience
- Building a testing and optimisation culture across both the Marketing and Digital team as well as the broader Commercial function which encourages the measurement and understanding of all enhancements
- Managing relationships with our Customer Experience Management suppliers including Adobe, Content Square, and Medallia. Working closing with Content Managers and Editors to create the best experience for our consumers
These skills are essential:
- A deep understanding of Customer Experience Management Tools including Website testing and Data Management Platforms (DMP)
- A minimum total of 5 years in analytics and digital optimisation (operational or consultative roles)
- A creative and innovative thinker able to drive change and evangelise the role of customer experience management and personalisation across the business
Ideally, you’ll also have:
- A minimum of 2 years operating at a management level
- Some experience managing optimisation developers and resource
As well as competitive salaries, we’re committed to providing a whole host of great benefits that make this an even more rewarding place to work. They include an excellent pension scheme, life assurance, access to private health insurance and a share in our success scheme. Not only that, when you get here, we’ll nurture your skills and do all we can to help you reach your full potential.
A career with us also means being part of an organisation that cares about the community. Our plan is to meet growing passenger demand in a sustainable way that creates a positive impact on our community – and the environment. That’s why, by 2030, we want at least half of all journeys to the airport to be made by public and sustainable transport. We have a range of initiatives designed to help people to get to and from work sustainably, from subsidised public transport through to car sharing and a Cycle to Work scheme.
Join us, and you’ll have everything you need to succeed and explore the countless career destinations that are available here.
As an equal opportunities employer, we encourage applications from a diverse range of individuals. We believe that diverse talent makes us stronger – not least because we welcome passengers from all corners of the globe, every single day. At Heathrow we’re an accessible place to work, driven by inclusivity and celebrating individuality. For more information, please visit our diversity & inclusion page.