Order to Cash Operations Manager
The O2C Operations Manager reports into the O2C and CS Director and leads the critical business process of O2C in accordance with the global Next Generation Order to Cash (NGO2C) model.
These roles are at the heart of the MCO business working with CD, Finance and Supply Chain and due to the breadth of their scope provide the people in these roles an excellent personal development opportunity to expand their business understanding, especially the Finance, CD and Supply Chain interactions, to be involved in high profile projects and activities with the CLT and global teams and create tangible business value to deliver growth, profitability and cash flow.
Specifically, the O2C Operations Manager is responsible for leading and developing the Customer Facing Team comprising the Credit Control and the Customer Facing Specialists and the Order Fulfilment Team ensuring close engagement with and relationship management of the Unilever Katowice Operations Hub and IBM Tier 3 provider.
This is a key leadership role within the Supply Chain responsible for a medium sized team to deliver a complex operational process, requiring excellent problem solving skills and playing a critical role as a change catalyst with other functions in Supply Chain and within the MCO to realize the full benefits of the NGO2C model on customer satisfaction and in cash and service metrics and shape NGO2C 2.0 using digitalization and new technologies to drive efficiency and effectiveness of the processes within their remit.
- Provide vision and leadership to the entire team.
- Coach and support team leaders to manage the performance and development of their direct reports.
- Ensure business continuity and auditable operational and financial control in a highly operational environment by fully understanding the processes and leading risk mitigation activities.
- Drive "best in the industry" interaction with customers.
- Championing the continuous improvement of processes and skills to deliver stretching targets for Dispatch Rate and Cash Flow.
- Within the MCO, develop a framework where there is absolute clarity on roles, responsibilities and expected behaviours and then hold own team and other functions accountable to ensure E2E efficiency and effectiveness.
- Propose and develop new ideas and opportunities to be leading edge in the industry on our Order to Cash processes.
- Project leadership and management skills
- Leadership of a medium/large team in an operational environment.
- Vision and energy to drive the implementation of change.
- Coaching of team leaders to enable them to develop and support their team members.
- An understanding of the O2C process.
- An E2E knowledge of the Credit Control and Order Fulfilment process
- Ability to convert concepts into practical reality.
- Understanding of core IT/ERP systems.
- Strong analytical skills with an emphasis on root cause analysis and rigorously implement improvement action plans in order to continually develop the robustness of Order to Cash Processes.
- Strong communication and influencing skills cross functionally within the MCO and with the regional and global project teams.
- Attention to detail
- Organisation / project management
- Customer Service focus
- Willingness to travel within the UK and Europe as required
Please apply online and add your PDP & Talent Profile if possible. Your application will be reviewed against our requirements and we will be in touch to provide you with an update on the status of your application.
By applying for this vacancy, you are confirming that you have made your Line Manager aware of your application and that you are at a point in your career with Unilever where it is appropriate for you to be applying for other positions.
Should you require additional information, please contact Recruiter Sara Gordon on firstname.lastname@example.org