Overlay Sales Specialist
Change your job, change your workplace, change your future...
Due to substantial growth, Ricoh are recruiting a newly created role for a ‘Overlay Sales Specialist’ to join our Digital Services Sales Consultancy team in the South of England.
Working within the Digital Services function, the role of the Overlay Sales Specialist is to help drive more opportunity for Ricoh through strategic engagements against a range of existing and prospective clients. Primarily working in an overlay capacity to provide supportive services and alignment to Ricoh’s Transformation capability.
Working within a ‘go to market strategy’ to drive increased business success for the provision of Digital Transformation Services. This incorporates several key strategic services around Datacenter, Networking, Infrastructure solutions and Cloud Offerings.
What you will be doing
• To work across all internal sales functions, including Core Print, IT Services, Digital Services and Workplace Services in order to provide overlay supportive services and consultancy to aid the achievement of IT Services profit and revenue targets.
• Responsible, where appropriate, for developing a Customer Account Partnership Plan in order to create client specific plans to map engagement and maximise opportunities.
• To work in conjunction with the Vendor and Partner management team to understand our key vendors and partners and define their value to Ricoh to allow account mapping and ensuring Ricoh are aware of the resources that are available utilise including deal registration and funding, in order to create a Ricoh specific value proposition.
• To work within a market strategy to drive increased business success for the provision of Digital Transformation Services, to incorporate a number of key strategic services in order to maximise opportunities.
• To work through the top 1,000 Ricoh UK customers to allow database segmentation in order to understand current spend, relationships and identify whitespace opportunities in order to maximise opportunities.
You will ideally have
• Previous experience within a Consultative Sales/Overlay Sales role within the IT Solutions and Services marketplace • Ability to effectively communicate at all levels both internally & externally up to C suite • Good level of understanding of one or more of the following disciplines; Networking, Datacenter, Infrastructure and/or Cloud Offerings • Excellent negotiation and influencing skills • Excellent Presentation Skills • Good level of IT application skills – typically Microsoft Office (Word and Excel) • Good level of business acumen • Ability to work on own initiative and under pressure • Self-motivated and results driven
In return for your commitment, you can expect
This is an excellent opportunity to join a global company where career development is encouraged and rewarded. We offer a variety of different benefits from healthcare plans to childcare vouchers to cycle to work schemes.
We are an equal opportunities employer
Ricoh have removed the disclosure of convictions box from their application process (ban the box - http://www.bitc.org.uk/programmes/ban-box) offering equal opportunities to all. For all roles, we will judge each individual on their skills and ability before taking into account their history. However some roles are subject to sensitive and restrictive information and, if successful, you may be required to undertake pre-employment vetting checks which include but are not limited to residency check, credit reference check, financial sanctions` check and a DBS Check. Further information on Employment Vetting can be accessed by contacting the Ricoh Resourcing Team.