P&O Cruises - Fleet Housekeeping Manager
This role will be responsible for the Housekeeping Operation across the P&O Cruises fleet; being the first point of call for Housekeeping Managers & the onboard senior management team.
The Fleet Housekeeping Manager will travel the fleet on a 3:1 contract where they will spend time on each of our ships, to support continuous improvement in all aspects of Housekeeping. They will lead, coach and support Housekeeping Managers to achieve quality requirements, whilst engaging teams to deliver on exceptional people development and embedding the right culture.
The ability to drive performance through on board Housekeeping teams will be essential therefore planning and execution will be key attributes. We are looking for a dynamic leader who is able to multi task, from strategising with Senior Management teams to being a visible, hands on coach.
Key Responsibilities of a Fleet Housekeeping Manager include:
- Conduct thorough onboard operations review to include standards, policies and procedures, training, talent development and crew welfare to ensure consistent delivery across the fleet.
- Proactively evaluate leadership capability using the appropriate tools and resources
- Drive operational improvement and innovation through feedback to product services and shipboard teams
- Engage with Housekeeping managers to help develop mid level managers through talent grid mapping.
To join P&O Cruises in this fantastic role you must have the following:
- Experience of managing a large housekeeping team within a cruise ship or large hotel environment
- Experience of planning, developing and delivering projects applying a Plan, Do, Review approach to operational delivery and continuous improvement.
- Understanding of good professional standards and practice in hotel/leisure/cruise industry.
It takes great passion and real dedication to maintain our position at the top. That’s why people are at the heart of our journey delivering the highest standards to our valued customers. With support to help you reach your potential, attractive company benefits and incredible employee offers on discounted cruises we want your career with us to be successful and fun. Join us on our journey, apply now.
P&O Cruises are committed to creating leaders for the future in order to support our growth and attract the best talent to our ships. We are now looking to recruit Housekeeping Managers who are passionate about their career development and want to work for Britain’s biggest cruise brand. If you are ready to be part of our team and take your career to the next destination then please apply!
‘Better together’ is one of P&O’s core values. This means we are working hard to build a flexible and inclusive culture. As part of our culture difference is valued and our people can be themselves. We welcome applications from everyone because inclusivity is at the heart of everything we do. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, disability, gender, race, religion or belief, sexual orientation, marriage & civil partnership and pregnancy & maternity.