PA to Dove MB EVP
JOB TITLE: Personal Assistant
FUNCTION: Dove Masterbrand
This role provides high-level administrative support to the Global EVP Dove, and will require someone who is able to pro-actively deliver in a highly matrixed structure.
This role requires interaction with a wide range of people, within 100VE, globally across Unilever markets and externally with Customers. The role requires skill at managing a complex diary and travel schedule, leading the team calendar and events schedule, the ability to interact confidently with senior leadership and manage the demands of a diverse Global team. The individual will need to have the confidence and ability to use judgement to make great decisions and optimise the efficiency and effectiveness of the EVP.
- Diary management– assessing competing priorities and anticipating requirements; filtering and prioritising.
- Organising international travel, including preparation of itineraries, visas, etc. together with management of out of office requirements.
- Screening, responding to and redirecting mail, as appropriate.
- Composing/typing general correspondence/emails.
- Leading forward planning of meeting schedule, ensuring agenda and meeting content are delivered on time in full.
- Preparation of presentations and other materials for meetings.
- Organisation and administration of local meetings& visitors – coordinating all logistics i.e. attendees, timings, equipment and rooms.Organising international meetings using knowledge of technologies available to deliver the most appropriate solution i.e. telepresence, live meetings etc.
- Co-ordination of expenses and invoice processing.
- Pro-actively tackling issues related to administrative processes to ensure speed and efficiency.
- Supporting finance in T&E and BIC budget management, including leading the new vendor process and raising purchase orders.
- Supporting the EA to BPC President covering annual leave and assisting BPCLT meetings in London when required.
This role requires someone who is able to anticipate outcomes, and pro-actively deliver solutions.
The role required proven strong experience as a Personal Assistant and experience working in a corporate environment and regional/global organisation. It requires discretion and confidentiality.
Critically, the jobholder must be well organised, able to prioritise tasks of high complexity and have the ability to build relationships with an international network and key stakeholders across different levels internally and externally.
Excellent written and oral communication skills are important, plus experience in managing office processes and where necessary, developing new approaches to meeting changing needs.
The incumbent must be comfortable working in a virtual environment, embracing new ways of working and using knowledge of the technologies available to proactively support the needs of the President.
Candidates should have a high degree of maturity, self-confidence and have strong interpersonal skills.
Solid IT skills are required, particularly Word, Excel and Powerpoint, Accuracy, speed, proactivity and an ability to ‘get things done’ are vital.
This role is office based. Flexibility regarding out of hours working is required as and when necessary due to the nature of the role.
Please apply online and add your PDP & Talent Profile if possible. Your application will be reviewed against our requirements and we will be in touch to provide you with an update on the status of your application.
By applying for this vacancy, you are confirming that you have made your Line Manager aware of your application and that you are at a point in your career with Unilever where it is appropriate for you to be applying for other positions.
Should you require additional information, please contact Recruiter Julian Picon on email@example.com