Partner Sales Manager
Change your job, change your workplace, change your future...
Ricoh are currently recruiting for a Partner Sales Manager in the Midlands to maximize revenue, units and profitability of assigned Business Partner Accounts via the sale of Ricoh Products and Services.
Please be aware we are looking to fill this position as soon as possible, therefore this job opening may close before the listed end date. If you are interested in this role, please apply ASAP.
What you will be doing
• To encourage and drive sales of Ricoh products and services within allocated Partner accounts to maximise Ricoh’s revenue and profit.
• To be responsible for creating, updating and delivering Partner business plans in conjunction with Ricoh’s strategies and the Partner's long term goals.
• To build effective relationships within allocated Partners at all levels to help meet shared strategic goals.
• To ensure that Partners Financial agreements and terms and conditions of trading with Ricoh UK Ltd are being adhered to.
• To proactively engage with allocated Business Partners as a trusted and respected advisor providing insight, expertise and industry knowledge in order to add greater value and competitive advantage to the Ricoh relationship.
• To effectively articulate Ricoh products and services in order to engage and influence future Partner activities in line with Ricoh’s portfolio and future sales strategy.
• To lead and co-ordinate all key stakeholders that support the Partner account and ensure we are proactively engaging with the partner and meeting and exceeding their expectations.
• To be one point of contact for all key stakeholders within allocated Partner accounts and take ownership and responsibility for any Partner's needs or issues and seeing through to resolution.
• To work closely with the National Pre-sales Team to organise/facilitate regular product training and awareness to ensure Partners are kept informed and update with all Ricoh Products and services.
• To manage all key reporting and keep up to date to ensure Ricoh has continuous up to date records of all partner business activity and personnel.
• To support business initiatives within the Indirect sales channel to help improve and enhance business activity and daily operations.
• To identify and drive new Partner business activity where strategically required to sustain and grow Indirect Channel business performance and to ensure budget is achieved.
You will ideally have
• A proven track record of continuously working under pressure and achieving high levels of workload.
• Proven sales experience (preferably within the industry).
• To have a good working knowledge in all aspects of RFG hardware, Ricoh and 3rd party software, as well as a good understanding of the eight lines of business and why Ricoh are promoting services.
• Excellent communication skills both oral and written.
• Excellent presentation skills.
• Good negotiation and influencing skills.
• Accurate forecasting and planning skills to include the preparation and upkeep of Partner business plans.
• Good team player for both internal and external customers.
• Proven track record of relationship building at all levels within your allocated Partners and internal customers.
In return for your commitment, you can expect
This is an excellent opportunity to join a global company where career development is encouraged and rewarded. We offer a variety of different benefits from healthcare plans to childcare vouchers to cycle to work schemes.
We are an equal opportunities employer
Ricoh have removed the disclosure of convictions box from their application process (ban the box - http://www.bitc.org.uk/programmes/ban-box) offering equal opportunities to all. For all roles, we will judge each individual on their skills and ability before taking into account their history. However some roles are subject to sensitive and restrictive information and, if successful, you may be required to undertake pre-employment vetting checks which include but are not limited to residency check, credit reference check, financial sanctions` check and a DBS Check. Further information on Employment Vetting can be accessed by contacting the Ricoh Resourcing Team.