Payroll Executive (Flexible up to 37.5 hours per week)
Change your job, change your workplace, change your future...
Ricoh is a global technology company specialising in strategic IT services, managed services, document management solutions, cloud based technology and managed document services. We operate in more than 200 countries and regions, enabling individuals and organisations to improve the quality and productivity of office communications all over the world. We are proud of our reputation for being a great employer and we value the work of our greatest assets - our employees. We transform businesses with imagination, clarity and vision
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced payroll administrator is now available. You will be responsible for working with the Payroll Manager on the full end to end payroll process, to ensure all employees are paid accurately and on time complying with UK legislation and company policy. Processing payroll for 2,300 employee in the UK as well as supporting on other small payrolls.
What you will be doing
• Ensure compliance with statutory legislation and company policy with regards to payroll • Maintain and update the payroll system in an accurate manner • Manage the full monthly payroll cycle in an accurate and timely manner • Provide cover for Payroll Manager when required • Expert knowledge on Statutory Payments such as SMP, SSP • Escalation point and payroll validation for Ricoh UK payroll • Process Payroll Year-End and Month-End RTI submissions • Manage P11D process • Deal with queries relating to all aspects of payroll in a timely and efficient manner to ensure customer service are maintained • To deal with complex PAYE queries • To provide management reports on HR KPI’s in a timely manner • To provide coaching for Payroll Administrators • Able to take lead on departmental projects
You will ideally have
* Previous experience of working within a payroll department
* Knowledge of statutory UK and Ireland legislation relating to payroll matters
* Good knowledge of Pension Auto-Enrolment and RTI
* Good communication skills for dealing with queries
* Strong knowledge of PAYE and to be the department’s PAYE expert
* Good knowledge of IT systems to include Microsoft Excel & Word, relevant HR/payroll systems and BACS IP
* Experience of company integrations
* Excellent customer service skills (internal and external)
* Good interpersonal skills
* Highly numerate and good attention to detail
* Excellent analytical skills
In return for your commitment, you can expect
Ricoh is a great company to work for - one which encourages and rewards career development. You will be working for a professional, customer-focused organisation with the ability to grow in to new areas of opportunity as they arise in Ricoh UK.
We are an equal opportunities employer
Ricoh have removed the disclosure of convictions box from their application process (ban the box - http://www.bitc.org.uk/programmes/ban-box) offering equal opportunities to all. For all roles, we will judge each individual on their skills and ability before taking into account their history. However some roles are subject to sensitive and restrictive information and, if successful, you may be required to undertake pre-employment vetting checks which include but are not limited to residency check, credit reference check, financial sanctions` check and a DBS Check. Further information on Employment Vetting can be accessed by contacting the Ricoh Recruitment Team.