Performance & Market Insight Senior Manager
Through our brands, Lloyds Banking Group has a relationship with just about every household and community in the UK. We underpin the lives of millions of individuals and businesses, and play a key role in helping to build a growing UK economy.
As the UK's largest retail and commercial bank, Lloyds Banking Group has a footprint that touches nearly every community and household in the UK.
We're motivated by a clear purpose; to help Britain prosper. Across the Group, our colleagues are passionate about making a difference to customers, businesses and communities.
The Performance and Market Insight Team provides an external lens for the business to understand LBG in the competitor and market context, primarily across mortgages, savings, PCA and Business Banking.
What you'll be doing...
- Analysing & benchmark business performance through an external market, channel, competitor, macroeconomic and regulatory lens.
- Gather insight from a variety of Internal and External sources to fully investigate and explain market trends and actively inform business decisions
- Review annual / quarterly results of peer group competitors, Building Societies and some new challengers.
- Analyse product market business models to understand drivers and implications for product proposition and pricing direction.
- Regularly present analysis & findings to wider business.
- Oversee and / or Contribute to GEC / Board Submissions and Regulatory Engagements.
What we need from you...
- Relentless curiosity
- Strategic thinking alongside strong analytical and numerical skills.
- Strong communication with the capability to working across a variety stakeholders.
- A broad knowledge of UK Retail Banking, including core Retail products and competitors.
- Understanding of Balance Sheet / P&L data and drivers of performance.
- Effective use of economic and consumer information.
- A natural customer centric mind-set, ensuring the voice of the customer is present in all discussions and outputs
Lloyds Banking Group is committed to building a workforce which reflects the diversity of the customers and communities we serve, and to building an inclusive environment where all our colleagues can be themselves and succeed on merit. We support the principles of agile working and are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We're an equal opportunity employer and deeply value diversity within our organisations.
Together we make it possible.
As well as a competitive salary, this role offers:
- Car (or allowance)
- Flex cash sum
- 30 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- A total reward package that offers discounted lifestyle, financial and protection benefits you can tailor to suit your lifestyle.