Personal Assistant and Team Coordinator
Salary - c. £30,000
Do you want to join a world-renowned organisation focused on improving health for everyone by helping great ideas to thrive?
We're a global charitable foundation, both politically and financially independent. We support scientists and researchers, take on big problems, fuel imaginations and spark debate. Our funding supports over 14,000 people in more than 70 countries. In the next five years, we aim to spend up to £5 billion helping thousands of curious, passionate people all over the world explore ideas in science, population health, medical innovation, the humanities and social sciences and public engagement.
Wellcome are looking for an experienced personal assistant and team coordinator to join Wellcome's Snakebite Priority Area on a permanent contract, in this role you will:
- Work collaboratively across Wellcome and with external partners,
- Provide dedicated PA work to the Head of the Snakebite and the Snakebite Team
- Provide co-ordination and logistics support for all team activities and team members, ensuring the smooth running of projects and the teams
- Prepare minutes of meetings and prepare papers for meetings.
- Provide flexible cover where necessary for other PAs/ Team Coordinators
We are looking for an influential individual with excellent communication skills and the ability to build meaningful relationships at all levels, particularly with international partners.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Experience of providing PA/Team Coordinator to small/large teams undertaking global travel
- Experience as a PA to senior-managers within an organisation
- Experience of setting up and maintaining administrative systems.
To view the full job description click here.
You will have excellent organisational skills and have the ability to multi-task and manage competing priorities, demands and deadlines.
To apply please submit an up to date CV along with a cover letter of no more than one page outlining your suitability for the role and motivation for applying.
Diversity and Inclusion is a priority at Wellcome. We are committed to cultivating a fair and healthy environment, where everyone can be themselves and thrive. We are happy to discuss flexible working options for all roles. We work to ensure that our recruitment processes are as inclusive as possible to everyone. This includes making adjustments for people who have a disability or long-term condition. If you would like us to make adjustments during the application process, please contact us at