Working hours: 12 hour day and night shifts, Monday to Friday
We have a great people working with us and our success is driven by the quality and passion of each and every person. The mixture of experienced professionals combined with the fresh ideas of new talent makes us a great place to work whatever level you are in your career.
The PMF is a dedicated facility for the production of a high potency pain relief medication. The facility operates 24/5 on a 3 shift pattern and involves working in a high containment environment due to the potency of the active ingredient. This involves working in respiratory protective equipment and product containment isolators so applicants must be comfortable to work in this environment.
About the role
Reporting to the Potent Manufacturing Facility Line Coordinator, you will work closely with other Production Operatives to ensure a high quality product and first class service is delivered to our external customers. You role will involve following:
• Manufacture, compress and blister product within the Potent Manufacturing Facility.
• Perform multi-skill tasks towards a mechanical bias. Therefore be competent in the use of varied hand tools.
• Carry out in-process checks at all stages of potent manufacture to ensure quality.
• Perform check weights to ensure correct materials and amounts are present prior to manufacture.
• Perform calculations and checks at all stages of process for control limits and yields.
Qualifications & Experience:
• Ability to understand the basic principles of each operation, along with its demands upon concentration and skills.
• Basic numeric, literacy and ability to understand procedures and instructions.
What we offer you
We want to provide an environment where our colleagues play an active part in the growth of our business. A challenging but supportive environment where talented people can really grow and take advantage of a wide range of diverse opportunities that we offer.
Above all, you can expect a safe, modern, friendly and collaborative working environment. We regularly benchmark ourselves against our industry and we are confident that we offer a competitive salary and benefits packages to all our colleagues including:
27 days plus statutory holidays
A defined contribution company pension scheme
Life assurance (equivalent to four times your salary)
All-employee share incentive scheme
Aesica is a leading pharmaceutical contract development and manufacturing organisation (CDMO) for developing both active pharmaceutical ingredient (API) and finished does forms.
Our state-of-the-art facilities are home to around 1,300 colleagues across six development, manufacturing and operational sites in the UK, Germany and Italy. We are particularly proud of the diverse workforce that we have built. It is this healthy mix of experienced pharmaceutical professionals and ambitious talent that helps us deliver on our business promises of expertise and innovation.
Our culture is driven by five core values.
Integrity > Respect > Team Work > Results Driven > Customer Focus
Integrity drives mutual Respect. Integrity and Respect are the basis for Team Work. Integrity, Respect and Team Work promote a Results Driven and Customer Focused culture.