Pre Sales Consultant
Change your job, change your workplace, change your future...
Ricoh is a market-leading technology company specializing in strategic Management Document Solutions, Production Printing, Communication Services, Application Services, Infrastructure Services, Workplace Services, Business Process Outsourcing, Cloud-based technology, and I.T Managed Services.
Our teams are embracing change, fostering new ways of working and helping organizations and people to realize their potential and be fit for the future, we call this imagine.change. To do that we are resolute in our approach - "you work for us, and we`ll work for you".
We are looking to add an experienced print/scanning PreSales Consultant to the team in order to meet the business demands in the UK. The UK sales team is winning significant business and as a result, we require additional pre-sales support for the Ricoh PS portfolio of products.
What you will be doing
* Provide “generalist” pre-sales support for the agreed Ricoh Portfolio of PS Products and Services, including sales calls, presentations, demonstrations, proofs-of-concept, assessment services and production of proposals
* Work with Salesforce to identify the next steps for PS opportunities within each account
* Day to day reporting pipeline and performance to Pre-sales Management
* Promotion of the PS Services through to Sales
* Ensure regular production of their individual PS pipeline to both Sales and the Pre-sales Management
* Ensure that the individual’s pre-sales target is met or exceeded
* Ensure 100% compliance with the PS processes
* Development and delivery of both business and technical solutions
* Responsible for resolving any on-going technical issues with the customer
* Protect and increase a profitable PS revenue stream within current accounts
* Make sure all accounts are visited at least once every 90 days
You will ideally have
* A solid understanding of the CS portfolio of products
* Full understanding of the technical and business concepts surrounding the following areas:
-Capture Solutions (Scan and Fax technologies – inc. F.O.I.P.
* Must have the ability to design and propose complex technologies using Ricoh’s PS Portfolio
* Minimum of 5 years experience in IT and/or Document Management Solutions
In return for your commitment, you can expect
Ricoh is a great company to work for - one which encourages and rewards career development. You will be working for a professional, customer-focused organization with the ability to grow into new areas of opportunity as they arise in Ricoh UK.
We are an equal opportunities employer
Ricoh has removed the disclosure of convictions box from their application process (ban the box - http://www.bitc.org.uk/programmes/ban-box) offering equal opportunities to all. For all roles, we will judge each individual on their skills and ability before taking into account their history. However some roles are subject to sensitive and restrictive information and, if successful, you may be required to undertake pre-employment vetting checks which include but are not limited to residency check, credit reference check, financial sanctions` check, and a DBS Check. Further information on Employment Vetting can be accessed by contacting the Ricoh Recruitment Team.