Production Finance & Admin Support
Production Support (Finance & Administration)
12 month FTC
Closing date: Friday the 25th of June
Why you should join us…
We connect with millions of people every day, make content they can't get enough of and reflect and shape the world we live in… and we do all this through the power of creativity.
We will be a digitally led entertainment and media company that creates and brings brilliant content to audiences, wherever, whenever and however they choose.
Are you looking to kick start your career in programme production? Then we have an exciting opportunity to work on our Network Productions team here at ITV Cymru Wales. Reporting jointly to the Finance and Production Managers, you will play a crucial role in providing administrative, financial and organisational support to to ensure an efficiently run working environment. You’ll be a team player who can learn quickly and can prioritise your workload. We want you to support the team making network programming so we are looking for someone who can talk to people at all levels and can pay attention to detail. You’ll learn valuable skills that will really help you in your future career.
To be considered for this opportunity you will need to demonstrate the following skills:
Minimum role criteria:
- Good understanding of technology, including experience using google docs/google software
- Previous experience providing financial support
- Highly organised with excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and under pressure
- Great attention to detail whilst working to tight production deadlines;
- Adaptable and hardworking;
- Team player.
ITV strongly encourages applications for this role from candidates with a disability and as a Disability Confident Leader if you meet the minimum criteria for a role and you have declared that you have a disability, we’ll guarantee you’ll get to the next stage*.
(minimum criteria above)
The Key Responsibilities for this role are as follows:
- Provide support for the network programmes department at ITV Cymru Wales;
- Produce accurate and timely programme cost reports with up to date financial information.
- Responsible for booking logistics including arranging travel, accommodation and hire cars;
- Responsible for all post programme paperwork including music cue sheets and 3rd party material;
- Liaise with the Producers to ensure delivery of programme promos, billings, synopses and subtitles;
- Assist production teams achieving Albert Accreditation;
- Process programme related payments through Procurement, Expenses & Talent Payment systems;
- Deal with sensitive content and liaise with third party organisations and other parts of ITV
We're happy to discuss any support/personalisation you may need during our application process as part of our reasonable adjustments approach. So we encourage you to get in touch with us if you require anything... our email is email@example.com.Find out more here
Closing Date: Friday the 25th of June
Find out more about our benefitshttp://www.itvjobs.com/why-join-us/benefits/
We want to be the most flexible employer in Media. We offer Smart working and we will support you and provide you the right environment and work/ life balance
We reach millions of people everyday, that’s why having diverse talents and being an organisation where colleagues feel included is crucial to us. We have various networks who celebrate and support our colleagues. We try to embed an inclusive mindset in everything we do. Find out more here
* There may be a few exceptions where we are not able to take all eligible candidates to the next stage due to the volume of applications.
Applications will be considered from applicants who can explain how they might achieve this role via home working.