Program Manager, Supply Chain Planning
Do you enjoy breaking down and solving complex problems for the benefit of a quickly expanding customer base, focusing first on our customer and working backwards? If so, the Amazon Extra Large (AMXL) supply chain team is looking for an experienced leader with a strong record of achieving results, to create and execute the EU AMXL supply chain by working closely with our retail and operations partners across the globe in order to effectively manage volume flows and fullness for our fulfillment centers and delivery stations. The role requires heavy index on dive deep, bias for action, and ownership.
AMXL obsesses over customers by offering a white glove service where we deliver TVs and other large items like furniture to customers’ homes. Not only do we deliver large parcels, we unpack, assemble, install and sometimes even do tests, hauling away old items as needed. Check out a recent story that showcases what makes AMXL so unique.
The position is based in Luxemburg, alternative locations can be Munich or London
· Working with Retail, Finance and Operations partners towards defining supply chain and operating models for AMXL
· Forming cross-functional project teams, planning, organizing, managing, and executing complex projects across multiple organizations and stakeholders
· Building complex models to analyze future topology/demand plans and communicating the vision to partner teams
· Writing strategy documents that clearly communicate supply chain vision to senior leadership
A successful candidate will also demonstrate:
· High attention to detail including proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
· Ability to think strategically and execute methodically
· Ability to lead teams and work in a fast-paced environment where continuous innovation is desired
· Commitment to learning and expanding professional and technical knowledge
· Superior analytical and quantitative skills and ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and develop business cases
· Ability to clearly communicate data insights to others
· Willingness to roll up your sleeves and do whatever is necessary; general manager / owner mentality
· Ability to dive deep in understanding the product, our business, and the competitive landscape
· Bachelor’s degree and/or 2 years of Amazon experience
· Prior experience conducting quantitative analysis
· Prior experience working with Microsoft Excel, Access and/or SQL
· MBA or Master’s Degree in engineering, operations, or related field.
· 5+ years’ experience conducting quantitative analysis.
· 2+ years’ experience working in Supply Chain operations.
· Prior experience leading projects with multiple stakeholders