Programme and Planning Assistant, Kids (Broadcast Production Assistant Apprentice Level 3)
Come and join a culture where content, people and ideas merge. An exciting and open place where your talents can truly thrive. Ready? This could be the start of something special.
At ViacomCBS, we have an iconic portfolio of brands, like Paramount, MTV, Nickelodeon, and many more - but it’s our employees that make it unique. You could be the next addition to our incredible team.
Unleash your potential in a place you belong
Is this for you?
- Are you a good team player who is eager to learn and get stuck in?
- Do you have a good eye for detail?
- Are you a good at multitasking?
- Are you a recent school or college leaver not seeking to go to university?
- Are you able to commit to a 15-month programme starting in September 2021?
What will you be doing?
You’ve no doubt heard of Milkshake! And Nickelodeon! Well this exciting opportunity within Kids will work across both brands getting all programmes to air!
- With mentorship from the Programme Manager and wider team, you will review content being submitted to the wider teams and give your creative thoughts on how we can keep our programmes current with our audience and competitive in the industry
- You will take on responsibility for documenting all submissions and collating communications had during the planning process
- Be part of the team reviewing all new content and share thoughts on scheduling and promotional activity
- You’ll have the opportunity to coordinate all Milkshake! delivery materials including images, synopsis, cue sheets, credits including managing all Publicity Material and press releases for programmes and making them available to all parties
- You have the responsibility to also ensure that Press Information on a weekly basis to ensure are accurate in the schedules
- You’ll take ownership of tracking and monitoring weekly competitor activity and advise on future scheduling decisions
- Maintain all vendor set ups and PO’s for payment
What are we looking for?
- An interest in UK Kids TV and a good problem solver or looks out for better ways to do things
- A real enthusiasm to learn, build relationships and get involved
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced fun environment and can adapt to changing requests
- Someone eager to work with people, in a team but also open to taking responsibility for tasks and able to be relied upon to take on tasks
- We take pride in maintain and creating an inclusive culture, so we want you to be your true self in the role, work well with diverse teams and collaborative environments
- You’ll get a lot of training but you will need to have some basic IT skills like, Microsoft word/excel/PowerPoint/email
- First up, get your application in
- You will hear back from us if we would like to progress you to the 1st assessment stage. It’s short and fun and you can do it on your phone
- From here, you’ll complete role specific assessment
- Finally – if you are successful from the testing stages you will be invited to an interview with us (virtually or in the office)
- If that goes well, then we could be saying welcome to the team.
We offer an inclusive environment where you can really be yourself and find your niche. You’ll get to work alongside streaming platforms you can be proud of, with content that touches millions of lives. Plus, you can learn about the things we’re doing to make the industry more sustainable, and enjoy lots of perks:
- A monthly streaming fund
- All the health and financial benefits you’d expect, and some you wouldn’t
- Flexibility to own the way you work
- Mental health activities and support
- All manner of BBQs, socials and events
What are you waiting for? Put in your application!
Our values are intertwined and work together to drive the business outcomes we seek, and once combined we believe these will power our company forward.
Optimism & Determination
- We share a positive belief that we can navigate and thrive in the landscape ahead
Inclusivity & Collaboration
- We Embrace new and divers voices, act with care and work together to capture opportunities and manager through challenges
Agility & Adaptability
- We think entrepreneurially, are resilient in change and move quickly to anticipate and create what’s next
ViacomCBS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE).
At ViacomCBS, the spirit of inclusion feeds into everything that we do, on-screen and off. From the programming and movies we create to employee benefits/programs and social impact outreach initiatives, we believe that opportunity, access, resources and rewards should be available to and for the benefit of all. We are proud to be a Disability Confident Employer and we take our responsibility in safeguarding children and adults seriously. We work hard to ensure that everyone with whom we engage receive equal protection from all types of harm or abuse, regardless of age, disability, gender, racial heritage, religious belief, sexual orientation or identity; an obligation we take very seriously.
To ensure, we are an exemplar in the field of safeguarding individuals, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria of the role applied for and for those who are successful in receiving an offer for roles that interact with children, completed background checks will be required prior to joining. Should you need any support during the recruitment process, please advise your recruiter or email UK.email@example.com where we will support your request as suitably possible.
Additionally, we are proud to partner with a number of incredible communities and if you have a disability or a long-term condition (including hidden conditions such as mental health, autism, dyslexia, etc) that would need an adjustment; either in the application process, the interview process, the onboarding process or day to day, our amazing partner Evenbreak can provide additional help and advice to disabled candidates who may be interested in our vacancies. Find out more at https://hive.evenbreak.co.uk
ViacomCBS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
At ViacomCBS, the spirit of inclusion feeds into everything that we do, on-screen and off. From the programming and movies we create to employee benefits/programs and social impact outreach initiatives, we believe that opportunity, access, resources and rewards should be available to and for the benefit of all. ViacomCBS is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status.