PTP Payments & Compliance Team Leader
PTP Payments & Compliance Team Leader
Manchester - Media City - Currently Remote Working
12 Months Fixed Term Contract
ITV is More Than TV...
Our vision is to be More than TV, building upon ITV’s unique and winning combination of creativity and commercial strength, driven by investment in data and technology. ITV’s newly formed Media and Entertainment Division (M&E) consists of two business units – Broadcast and On-Demand and this new structure means we’re shaped for success, we can drive digital viewing, faster decision making, more innovation as we become a digitally led entertainment and media company.
Why ITV and this role....
Our Finance roles touch every element of our business and how we service our Media and Entertainment world and that’s why we’re excited to announce that we are looking for a PTP Payments & Compliance Team Leader to join us on initially a 12 Month FTC. The purpose of this role is to lead the Supplier Payments & Compliance Team, managing the people and processes within this team. Identifying and delivering process improvements across the team aligning to ITV strategic aims.
- Ensure Supplier Payments are processed accurately and in compliance with the relevant control structure
- Ensure Expenses Payments are processed accurately and in compliance with the relevant control structure
- Ensure compliance and control are maintained across the Supplier Invoice & Operations team including but not limited to reporting and analytics
- Ensure the ITV payments cash forecast is completed accurately and efficiently on a monthly basis, and weekly actuals are recorded correctly
- Work with the PTP Operations Manager to develop the PTP cash forecasting process, including trend analysis and process improvement
- Ensure team are managed effectively including development requirements being identified and supported, and effective planning to ensure resource is utilised efficiently across the process
- Actively lead the team to ensure anti-fraud controls are strong and under constant review
- Ensure ITV controls are adhered to across the supplier invoice process at all times
- Support production and development of accurate and relevant reporting to drive desired outcomes and control across the process
- Drive compliance to best practice across the team, business users and the purchasing process
- Identify and drive process improvement across the team
- Stakeholder management across the business to develop relationships which will support compliance to PTP process, and allow PTP to develop in line with business requirements
- Ensure that regulatory and legal statutory requirements are met, and work with the ITV Tax team to ensure PTP process is tax compliant
To be considered for this opportunity you will need to demonstrate the following skills:
Minimum role criteria:
- Strong data analysis skills
- Strong excel skills (ideally intermediate - advanced)
- Experience of working in a high volume PTP environment at management level, in a large organisation
- Stakeholder management skills
- Experience in developing and managing team members
ITV strongly encourages applications for this role from candidates with a disability and as a Disability Confident Leader, we have committed to interview all candidates with a disability whose application meets the minimum criteria for the role. (minimum criteria above)
The Key role criteria is as follows:
- Experience of people management and leading teams is desirable
- Ability to understand business strategic direction and lead change to align to the same
- Ability to identify improvement opportunities and utilise Technology to drive automation
- Ability to analyse large volumes of data and provide detailed recommendations based on findings
- Able to deal with a wide range of colleagues at all levels of the business and from a variety of teams/styles/approaches
- Flexible in style, able to accommodate a variety of different attitudes and adjust their approach accordingly
- Ability to multitask, working independently or in a team
- Action oriented, resilient, with a ‘can do’ attitude and proactive approach
- Effective team player
- Effective upward management skills
- Assertive and confident with the ability to remain calm under pressure
- Outstanding attention to detail
We're happy to discuss any support/personalisation you may need during our application process as part of our reasonable adjustments approach. So we encourage you to get in touch with us if you require anything... our email is firstname.lastname@example.org. Find out more here
Closing Date - Thursday 6th May
We want to be the most flexible employer in Media. So we’re introducing Smart Working.
Smart Working will mean different things for different people and teams. Whatever your preference, we will support you to ensure we provide you the right environment/work/life balance. http://www.itvjobs.com/why-join-us/benefits/
We reach millions of people everyday, that’s why having diverse talents and being an organisation where colleagues feel included is crucial to us. We have various networks who celebrate and support our colleagues. We try to embed an inclusive mindset in everything we do. Find out more here
ITV, where creativity, diversity and collaboration put us right at the heart of popular culture."