PwC UK Estates Manager
Posted: 8 Jun 2021 Closes: 9 Jul 2021
- Take ownership of property management liaison as part of a team across the UK portfolio of 20 operational offices (£1.7m sq. ft.), building and nurturing relationships with managing agents; using this to drive service standards in landlord managed buildings, adopting "PwC ways of working"
- Liaise with on-site PwC Workplace Office Managers and Regional Workplace Managers acting as trusted advisor to ensure continued standards of service and assist with escalation of critical issues to landlord management teams
- Attend regular landlord & tenant meetings around the UK with local and regional teams to enhance and effect service standard delivery
- Manage property related invoices (rent / service charge / insurance / utilities) with internal stakeholders and Real Estate accounting team to ensure accurate and on-time payment
- Assist the Real Estate accounting team where required to escalate and challenge billing irregularities with managing agents / LL billing team
- Manage service charge documentation from landlords - ensuring accurate and up to date budgets for each property and year end reconciliations are held on file
- Challenge service charge reconciliation / budget issues with managing agents
- Utilise and manage call off services of external advisors for more detailed service charge review as required and agreed with PwC RE team
- Ensuring property data records are accurate and up to date via outsources Lease Administration process.
- Assist Real Estate Coordinator with internal stakeholder requests and queries as required
- Provide resource as required to assist PwC RE & Design team to manage tenant application process in conjunction with PwC FM teams
- Coordinate and liaise with retained CBRE Business Rates team to ensure accurate rating liabilities, identifying opportunities for relief as appropriate within PwC ways of working
- Identify opportunities to streamline and improve processes leveraging past experience
- Support transactional real estate projects where required from feasibility to legal completion
- Demonstrable estates management experience
- RICS qualification preferred but not required
- High quality personal and written communication skill
- Enthusiasm and desire to learn
Not the role for you?
Did you know PwC offer flexible contract arrangements as well as contingent work (ie temporary or day rate contracting)?
The skills we look for in future employees
All our people need to demonstrate the skills and behaviours that support us in delivering our business strategy. This is important to the work we do for our business, and our clients. These skills and behaviours make up our global leadership framework, 'The PwC Professional' and are made up of five core attributes; whole leadership, technical capabilities, business acumen, global acumen and relationships.
Learn more here: www.pwc.com/uk/careers/experienced/apply
Valuing Difference. Driving Inclusion.
We work in a changing world which offers great opportunities for people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We seek to attract and employ the best people from the widest talent pool because creating value through diversity is what makes us strong as a business, enabling us to solve important problems and deliver value to our clients. We encourage an inclusive culture where people can be themselves, are valued for their strengths and are empowered to be the best they can be. As an organisation with an increasingly agile workforce, we also support different ways of working offering flexible working arrangements. Learn more here about our work to support an inclusive culture.