QA Documentation Administrator
We are looking for an organised, cooperative and amiable individual to join our QA Documentation Team in Queenborough, Kent.
About the role
As a Documentation Administrator you will recommend and initiate updates and improvements to all Pharmaceutical documentation and associated approval processes. You will ensure that Pharmaceutical documentation is approved in line with the organisation objectives. You role will also include:
• To organise and action the monthly document reviews.
• To control the creation, update, issue and maintenance of the master Procedure files, Specifications, Training records and work order documents.
• To ensure all documents, procedures and activities comply with Regulatory and cGMP requirements.
• To control and coordinate a high level of changes to a variety of documents.
Knowledge & Experience:
• Knowledge of using Microsoft Software (World, Excel, PowerPoint).
• Ability to communicate effectively with all levels within the organisation.
• Knowledge of Quality documentation systems, Lotus Notes Software, MRP software, Good Manufacturing Practice and Good Documentation Practises is desirable.