We have a great people working with us and our success is driven by the quality and passion of each and every person. The mixture of experienced professionals combined with the fresh ideas of new talent makes us a great place to work whatever level you are in your career.
We are currently looking for a Validation Engineer with wide ranging validation and technical engineering experience.
About the role
Your key activities will include:
• Development of detailed design specifications for new or modified Automated process control (APC)/ equipment / facilities / utilities to satisfy user requirements.
• Generate and execute Design, Installation and Operational Qualification protocols and reports in accordance with Company policies and procedures.
• Provide input to the project plans detailing all validation activities and timings.
• Support internal and external regulatory inspections where required with respect to validation of APC, equipment, facilities and utilities.
• Investigate and make recommendations for Engineering improvements and solutions to provide for continuous improvement.
Qualifications & Experience:
• Broad engineering experience and validation of pharmaceutical equipment, facilities and utilities and control systems.
• Previous project management experience.
• Knowledge of cGMP, MHRA / FDA regulatory requirements.
• Relevant degree in Engineering would be advantageous.
What we offer you
We want to provide an environment where our colleagues play an active part in the growth of our business. A challenging but supportive environment where talented people can really grow and take advantage of a wide range of diverse opportunities that we offer.
Above all, you can expect a safe, modern, friendly and collaborative working environment. We regularly benchmark ourselves against our industry and we are confident that we offer a competitive salary and benefits packages to all our colleagues including:
27 days plus statutory holidays
A defined contribution company pension scheme
Life assurance (equivalent to four times your salary)
All-employee share incentive scheme
Aesica is a leading pharmaceutical contract development and manufacturing organisation (CDMO) for developing both active pharmaceutical ingredient (API) and finished does forms.
Our state-of-the-art facilities are home to around 1,300 colleagues across six development, manufacturing and operational sites in the UK, Germany and Italy. We are particularly proud of the diverse workforce that we have built. It is this healthy mix of experienced pharmaceutical professionals and ambitious talent that helps us deliver on our business promises of expertise and innovation.
Our culture is driven by five core values.
Integrity > Respect > Team Work > Results Driven > Customer Focus
Integrity drives mutual Respect. Integrity and Respect are the basis for Team Work. Integrity, Respect and Team Work promote a Results Driven and Customer Focused culture.