We have a great people working with us and our success is driven by the quality and passion of each and every person. The mixture of experienced professionals combined with the fresh ideas of new talent makes us a great place to work whatever level you are in your career.
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic individual with excellent attention to the detail to join our Quality Team in Queenborough, Kent.
About the role
Reporting to the QA Pharm Audit Team Leader, you will conduct work order audits in Packaging and Manufacturing area according to the relevant BOPs and policies. You will also:
• Maintain clear communication with stakeholders to ensure that a Quality Service is provided.
• Assist the Qualified Person in the release of product, ensuring that documentation batch records meet GMP requirements and that deviation and expectations have been fully investigated.
• Take responsibility for the storage of finished products retain samples and maintenance of retain storage areas.
Qualifications & Experience:
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Knowledge of using MS Office Software
• Experience in packaging GMP and documentation practised would be desirable.
What we offer you
We want to provide an environment where our colleagues play an active part in the growth of our business. A challenging but supportive environment where talented people can really grow and take advantage of a wide range of diverse opportunities that we offer.
Above all, you can expect a safe, modern, friendly and collaborative working environment. We regularly benchmark ourselves against our industry and we are confident that we offer a competitive salary and benefits packages to all our colleagues including:
27 days plus statutory holidays
A defined contribution company pension scheme
Life assurance (equivalent to four times your salary)
All-employee share incentive scheme
Aesica is a leading pharmaceutical contract development and manufacturing organisation (CDMO) for developing both active pharmaceutical ingredient (API) and finished does forms.
Our state-of-the-art facilities are home to around 1,300 colleagues across six development, manufacturing and operational sites in the UK, Germany and Italy. We are particularly proud of the diverse workforce that we have built. It is this healthy mix of experienced pharmaceutical professionals and ambitious talent that helps us deliver on our business promises of expertise and innovation.
Our culture is driven by five core values.
Integrity > Respect > Team Work > Results Driven > Customer Focus
Integrity drives mutual Respect. Integrity and Respect are the basis for Team Work. Integrity, Respect and Team Work promote a Results Driven and Customer Focused culture.