Quality Control Analyst
We have a great opportunity for a positive and focused QC Analyst to join our collaborative Quality Control Team.
If you have developed an experience with a variety of modern analytical techniques and experience working within GMP environment then we would love to hear from you!
You will be undertaking basic analytical testing and associated laboratory duties as necessary and assist the Analytical Development Group Team Leader and Analytical Scientist in ensuring safety in the laboratory and satisfactory quality standards in the materials manufactured.
Some of the Responsibilities:
• Test and analyse pharmaceutical drugs to determine their identity, purity and strength
• Undertake the analysis of incoming samples and finished products to laid down specifications using conventional analytical techniques eg HPLC, GC
• Ensure all activities are performed in compliance with customer and ICH procedures
• Other reasonable tasks as required by a manager / team leader.
• Knowledge of analytical techniques HPLC/GC (including stability indicating methods) and ICH requirements essential.
• HNC/HND or Degree in relevant Science subject an advantage
What we offer
Above all, you can expect a safe, modern, friendly and collaborative working environment. We regularly benchmark ourselves against our industry and we are confident that we offer a competitive salary and benefits packages to all our colleagues.
• Competitive base salary
• 27 days plus statutory holidays
• A defined contribution company pension scheme
• Life assurance (equivalent to four times your salary)
• Cycle-to-work scheme
• All-employee share incentive scheme
We want to provide an environment where our colleagues play an active part in the growth of our business. A challenging but supportive environment where talented people can really grow and take advantage of a wide range of diverse opportunities that we offer.