Happy to talk flexible working.
Guidant Global is a growing, value driven, international recruitment outsourcing company committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. Our staff know exactly what's expected of them and are empowered to deliver. The happiness and well-being of our employees is a top priority for us and we've worked extraordinarily hard over the past few years to ensure our people really enjoy coming to work.
#TeamGuidant are now on the lookout for a Recruitment Coordinator to work on one of our prestigious client accounts at Waterside, Heathrow. This is a superb opportunity for someone to help support all recruitment administration on the account and help look after a large contractor base.
You will need excellent administration and organisational skills as well as previous experience with contractors or dealing with people. Excellent customer service skills are essential. You will also need experience in either an busy administration or customer service role working with multiple systems and have a keen interest in the world of recruitment and helping people.
If this is you, then please read on.
Day to day you'll be responsible for:
- Greet workers in a professional, warm and friendly manner, either by phone or face to face.
- Answer incoming calls and e-mails in a professional and responsive manner.
- Proactively manage the weekly pay queries from worker in-line with company standards and timescales.
- Be a point of contact for all our core customer (client, candidate, worker & supplier) queries.
- Implement, maintain and improve administrative systems to effectively support the management of the workforce.
- Manage daily administrative duties to ensure the smooth running of the office; such as, booking meeting rooms, scheduling visitor details, inbox management, etc.
- Ensure adherence to company and client compliance standards.
- Help to arrange candidate interviews and ensure all associated information is tracked/logged
- Processing new limited company/PAYE/Umbrella documents ready for new contracts to be sent out.
We have a fabulous benefits package which includes among lots of other things:
- Holiday trading
- Pension Scheme
- Birthday off
- Enhanced Maternity Pay
- Enhanced Paternity Pay
- Benefit lifestyle portal for discounts on shopping, cinema, day trips, spa days etc
- Employee assistance help-line and life assurance scheme.
Plus a large flexible benefits package with the option to buy benefits at corporate rates including private medical insurance, dental cover, annual health checks, travel insurance, and many more. (available in the annual window in March or when an employee passes probation)
You will also benefit from regular monthly one to ones with your manager using our Open Blend method and structured career development including opportunities within our Career Academy, Online Learning and Development portal and the chance to gain extra qualifications through our apprenticeship department. We want you to succeed as much as you do.
Guidant Global is an IIP Platinum employer as well as being a disability confident leader and a Sunday Times 100 Top company to work for.
It's also worth knowing that you are guaranteed an interview if you can demonstrate that you can meet the role requirements above. So if you consider yourself disabled or have a long-term health condition that has a significant and long term impact on your daily life please tell us when applying for the role. We also recognise the value people with previous convictions can bring to society and are proud to be a "ban the box" employer.
Guidant Global is committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage.