Regional Sales Director - Partner Sales
Change your job, change your workplace, change your future...
Due to an internal move, Ricoh have a rare opportunity for Regional Sales Director – Partner Sales to join our ambitious Indirect Sales team. We are looking for the successful candidate to manage a team of Partner Sales Managers and Partner Sales Executives and be responsible for the budget and business plans for assigned Partners – both in terms of construction, control and implementation.
Ricoh is a market leading technology company specialising in strategic Management Document Solutions, Production Printing, Communication Services, Application Services, Infrastructure Services, Workplace Services, Business Process Outsourcing, Cloud based technology and I.T Managed Services. Our teams are embracing change, fostering new ways of working and helping organisations and people to realise their potential and be fit for the future, we call this imagine.change. To do that we are resolute in our approach - "you work for us, and we`ll work for you"
What you will be doing
• To lead and manage Partner Regional sales team, ensuring divisional targets are achieved. This is to ensure profit and revenue is achieved and exceeded.
• To help shape and influence the strategic direction of the division over short, medium- and long-term time scales and Implement this strategy within the Sales function to ensure strategic direction and objectives are met.
• Directly lead, manage and develop team with the Regional Sales team, in order to achieve set objectives and targets, ensuring everyone has the development and training to carry out their roles effectively and deliver on strategic opportunities.
• To support the Regional Sales team in their interaction with business partners through presentations and meetings to deliver a comprehensive overview of the Indirect Channel portfolio of products and services. In order to strengthen and maintain Ricoh’s relationship with our Partners and to maximize our opportunities of new business.
• To lead and/or Sponsor projects within the Indirect Channel, in selective activities within specified projects which will help increase spend and profitability in our Partner accounts, winning of new business or improve internal processes.
• To be responsible for all regional pricing and liaise with finance on regular basis to ensure all pricing support is claimed to help maximize our profitable • To continuously analyse the market place, propose and implement strategies to address changes in Partner behaviours, future trends of Partners and skill gaps of Regional Sales team. This is to ensure we stay competitive, influential and proactive in the support we provide to our Partners internally and externally
You will ideally have
• A broad understanding of Print/IT Hardware, Software and/or Services • Excellent leadership qualities and proven success in a Sales Management role • Experience selling at a Strategic Level with C-Level/Board Level stakeholders • Excellent communication skills at all levels • Excellent negotiation skills • Accurate forecasting and planning skills • Proven track record of relationship building at the highest level • Self-motivated • Budget Planning and implementation skills
In return for your commitment, you can expect
This is an excellent opportunity to join a global company where career development is encouraged and rewarded. We offer a variety of different benefits from healthcare plans to childcare vouchers to cycle to work schemes.
We are an equal opportunities employer
Ricoh have removed the disclosure of convictions box from their application process (ban the box - http://www.bitc.org.uk/programmes/ban-box) offering equal opportunities to all. For all roles, we will judge each individual on their skills and ability before taking into account their history. However some roles are subject to sensitive and restrictive information and, if successful, you may be required to undertake pre-employment vetting checks which include but are not limited to residency check, credit reference check, financial sanctions` check and a DBS Check. Further information on Employment Vetting can be accessed by contacting the Ricoh Resourcing Team.