Are you a Researcher looking for your next career opportunity?
Do you have an excellent understanding of statistical techniques such as factor analysis, validity and reliability analysis, linear, non-linear, and multiple regression, and model comparison?
We are a team of passionate experts, who have joined forces to unlock the potential in millions of learners worldwide.
Evidence-led and driven by insight, data and experience, we develop sustainable end-to-end learning strategies and solutions that work. Collectively building learning cultures that empower people to bring about real change for real impact.
Emerald Works is part of the Emerald Group, a global organisation with a presence in 130 countries worldwide.
The Role & Team:
We are excited to be expanding the Emerald Works Research team and are looking for a new Researcher to join us! You will be working as part of a small, dynamic team providing insights, reports, and great analytics internally as well as externally.
You’ll be at the forefront of learning and organisational development research, exploring how organisations use strategy and technology to help their people learn, perform better, and innovate.
You’ll do this by analysing longitudinal quantitative and qualitative datasets, speaking to industry leaders, writing evidence-based reports, and working with other members of the team to perform systematic reviews on performance support, organisational learning, coaching, and much more.
What You’ll Be Doing:
Research and publications
- Set-up and manage multiple longitudinal surveys.
- Ensure that each research project is properly planned and executed to the highest standard
- Analyse quantitative data using one of the following tools: Advanced Excel, SPSS, STATA, R
- Work with specialist third-party companies to explore and develop new insights
- Define and solve ambiguous problems in organisational learning and performance support to help organisations make evidence-based decisions
- Write industry-leading and practical research reports for learning and development leaders and strategists
- Attend and, as appropriate, present research findings and papers internally as well as externally in conferences
Contribute to research strategy
- Build and manage internal and external stakeholder relationships to make the best use of our research
- Take initiative and explore new research avenues that help shape our future strategy
Who We’re Looking For:
- Research/analytical experience
- Experience in setting up and managing surveys, particularly longitudinal surveys
- A good understanding of sampling principles
- Proficient in at least one of the following: Advanced Excel, SPSS, STATA, R, Tableau
- Great understanding of statistical concepts and techniques such as factor analysis, validity and reliability analysis, linear, non-linear, and multiple regression, and model comparison
- Ability to work flexibly and dynamically at a fast pace, and to think outside the box
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present complex ideas to a non-technical audience
- Capacity to plan, prioritise and deliver several projects at once, and an autonomous attitude (you do not require, or like, micro-management)
- Experience in qualitative analysis, including using tools such as NVIVO or QDA
**Please apply ASAP as the advert may close or interviews may commence before the closing date**
What’s In It For You?
We value our people. Becoming a part of our team means you’ll join a trusting and flexible environment with numerous opportunities to progress your career, as well as access to professional development and the opportunity to learn new skills.
You’ll receive a wide range of benefits, such as flexible working, performance bonus, enhanced pension contribution, a generous holiday allowance, life assurance and various benefits aimed at supporting your wellbeing and work-life balance.