Residential Relocation Support Manager
This is a chance to build your career in an organisation that matters to millions. To join a city within a city – to create great experiences for the 210,000 (and counting) passengers who pass through our doors each day. Life with us means exploring unlimited opportunities. And making a real difference to people who are travelling to all sorts of places for all sorts of different reasons.
It's an exciting time to be part of the Heathrow team. In June 2018, Parliament gave us the go ahead for Expansion. This isn’t just about a new runway. It’s about transforming the UK’s hub airport and securing the UK’s future place in the world.
This landmark decision will generate economic growth benefits worth up to £187 billion and create up to 180,000 new jobs across the UK. What’s more, it’ll pave the way for new domestic routes and up to 40 new international destinations. Construction will begin in 2021, but the work to make this huge project happen begins now. Which is why we’re looking for a whole host of people to join our Expansion department in areas from Finance and Airline Strategy to Community & Stakeholders.
Join us as a Residential Relocation Support Manager and you’ll have huge scope to make your mark on what will be one of Europe’s largest infrastructure projects. You’ll shape its success in all sorts of ways, focusing in particular on our local communities, a more sustainable future, our millions of passengers, businesses in the UK and beyond, and all of your colleagues working at the airport.
As well as competitive salaries, we’re committed to providing a whole host of great benefits that make this an even more rewarding place to work. They include an excellent pension scheme, life assurance, access to private health insurance and, in IT, flexible working. We actively try to create part-time opportunities and use remote technologies to enable people to work from home.
We also have a range of initiatives designed to help people in our surrounding communities get to and from work cost-effectively and sustainably, from free travel on local buses through to subsidised rail fares. Not only that, when you get here, we’ll nurture your skills and do all we can to help you reach your full potential.
Be part of the 78 million passenger journeys we make happen each year. An incredibly important part.
As a Residential Relocation Support Manager, you will work in the newly created Home Relocation Support Service team. It will deliver a high level of customer service to residents and help them through every stage of the Bond process (using a case management approach), supporting them to proactively develop a plan to relocate.
Your Role Will Involve:
- Developing and maintaining an effective working relationship with stakeholders (e.g. local suppliers, local authorities and local charities) to build a support network for residents.
- Working alongside the other Residential Relocation Support Managers to proactively develop residents’ plans to relocate. The team will grow and is likely to be a blend of in-house and out-sourced staff.
- Representing the property team in meeting residents, stakeholders, and attending frequent community events to help promote the Home Relocation Support Service and residential compensation schemes. This role will require flexibility in responding to requests for meetings with residents and could involve some evening and/ or weekend work.
- Managing the customer journey to ensure the processes and procedures are in place to support residents from understanding which schemes they may be entitled to, all the way through to the successful relocation to their new home.
- Providing feedback on the implementation of the relocation support services to key internal stakeholders, including the presentation and reporting of performance against SLA’s and KPI’s. This will be particularly important in the DCO process by helping to demonstrate Heathrow’s efforts to acquire properties by agreement.
We're Looking for People Who Have:
- Excellent customer service experience.
- Preferably a professional qualification in property or customer relations/ service or a related field or equivalent experience in dealing with customer relations, service and multiple stakeholders in a complex environment.
- Sound knowledge and understanding of working with local communities and local authorities.
- Positive attitude with resilience and persistence to deliver.
- Ability to demonstrate the development of positive and collaborative relationships to ensure an integrated approach.
Join us, and you’ll have everything you need to shine and explore the countless career destinations that are available here.
As an equal opportunities employer, we encourage applications from people of all backgrounds. We believe that diverse talent makes us stronger – not least because we welcome all sorts of passengers from all corners of the globe, every single day. At Heathrow, we’re driven by inclusivity and we celebrate individuality. #LI-EXPANSION