Retail Media Executive
Shopper Marketing - Retail Media Executive
Work Level: 1C
The core purpose of the Retail Media Executive is to plan, brief and book retail media touchpoints centrally across various retailers, managing projects on time and in full. Working with the shopper marketing team, this role will play a vital role in delivering efficiencies through effective planning and liaison with Mindshare and retail media agencies, in order to manage visibility projects effectively.
Planning and coordination
- To take the lead in the central organising, planning and briefing of all visibility projects across our retailers, ensuring the visibility machine works effectively
- Refining the process of visibility briefing and booking, and troubleshooting to ensure the seamless implementation and development of the visibility machine
- Be a point of contact for internal stakeholders to ensure clarity of process and touchpoint availability
- Project Manage timings, spend and delivery of Visibility Projects through Shopper Smart tool
Retail media booking
- To liaise with Mindshare and retail media agencies (Dunnhumby, GIG, i2c, Threefold etc) to plan and book retail media to pre-agreed visibility plans
- To work with the wider shopper marketing team to ensure alignment, and update on the visibility plan, in order to share the full shopper marketing plan with customers
- To develop and support media booking best practice across retailers not supported by retail media agencies, e.g. drugstores
- To refine the visibility process and construction, including maintaining and updating master booking forms and ensuring the efficient operation of the retail media operation
Implementation and compliance planning and reporting
- Plan implementation of visibility across retailers, coordinating with Mindshare as key partner in retail media buying
- Monitor and track shopper marketing spend and identify savings and efficiencies delivered through efficient buying and planning, reporting back to buying and planning mgr.
Manage bulk invoicing associated to retail media across the various retail media agencies and Mindshare to simplify the process
Live the Unilever Values & Standards of Leadership
- Make a positive difference to every day making Unilever a great place to work
- Live the standards of leadership
- Develop an entrepreneurial way of developing new systems and ways of working
Knowledge and Skills required
- Networking and Influencing capabilities
- Shopper Marketing Professional capability
- Project Management and efficiency
Please apply online and add your PDP & Talent Profile if possible. Your application will be reviewed against our requirements and we will be in touch to provide you with an update on the status of your application.
This role is offered on local terms only which means you must currently hold right to work in the UK & I and do not require sponsorship by Unilever.
By applying for this vacancy, you are confirming that you have made your Line Manager aware of your application and that you are at a point in your career with Unilever where it is appropriate for you to be applying for other positions.
If you have any further questions please get in touch with Hannah.Secular@unilever.com (Talent Advisor).