Reward Analyst - FTC 12 months
Posted: 29 Oct 2019 Closes: 28 Dec 2019
Wellcome is undergoing a period of exciting growth, with consequently positive changes to the People function and to Reward. If you are looking for a challenge in reward this may be of interest!
Salary c. £40,000
Duration 12 months
As a Reward Analyst you will:
- Report to the Compensation and Recognition Manager, and provide support for compensation and benefit initiatives;
- Contribute to activities within our annual compensation and benefits calendar, as well as manage ad-hoc and ongoing business needs and requests. The majority of the work will be analytical, and data orientated as well as building and strong stakeholder management.
You will be responsible for:
- Supporting the Reward team with all annual reward activities such as pay review and bonus review;
- Maintaining and investigating market benchmarking data. Responsible for input into salary surveys and ensuring all inputs are completed in a timely and accurate manner;
- Research and gathering internal and external salary data providing salary benchmarks and package recommendations to the Reward and HRBP team;
- Managing the job levelling process including job evaluation, communication and maintenance of outcomes;
- Providing detailed data modelling, investigation and insight to support reward processes and decisions for example to support the gender and ethnicity pay calculations, equal pay audit and other ad hoc project support;
- Supporting the Reward team in the management of the long-term incentive plan; eligibility, targets communication, pay-out calculation, payroll processing;
- Support the Reward team in the coordination of various projects for example research into designing recognition schemes, benefits and total reward approaches.
Experience & Skills
- Strong experience of an annual reward cycle and experience of building complex pay models.
- Strong data analysis and experience of manipulating large volumes of data and able to of use data to drive pay decisions
- Previous experience working in a reward focused role.
- Flexible, proactive approach and the ability to manage a constantly-changing workload
- Excellent level of skill in Microsoft Office package, particularly very proficient in Excel
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
Education & Qualifications
- Graduate or equivalent and or CIPD level 5 qualified
Diversity and Inclusion is a priority at Wellcome. We are committed to cultivating a fair and healthy environment, where everyone can be themselves and thrive. We are happy to discuss flexible working options for all roles. We work to ensure that our recruitment processes are as inclusive as possible to everyone. This includes making adjustments for people who have a disability or long-term condition. If you would like us to make adjustments during the application process, please contact us at .