Reward Director (FTC)
Our aim is to be the ‘Travel Employer of choice’ and we have ambitious plans to achieve it. With over 15,000 employees onboard our fleet of ships and in our Southampton office, the Reward Director plays a critical role. We are recruiting this position on an 11 month fixed term basis, this position will oversee the establishment, application and management of salary, bonus and benefits packages for all employees employed under the Carnival Plc. This will involve managing several budgets and having an expert knowledge of Carnival UK’s company aims and business profitability.
- You will be implementing the Carnival UK reward and pension’s strategy, including: salary benchmarking, pension arrangements, benefits management and annual compensation events such as bonus and salary review. Effectively managing the annual budget requirements for Rewards & Pensions programmes.
- Collaboration will play an important part of this role as you work effectively across sister brands to deliver a cohesive employee experience, sharing insights and experience. In addition, you will support an integrated view of the overall Reward & Pensions strategy and requirements across different areas of our business acting as the Reward & Pensions specialist contact point for the leadership team.
- You will be responsible for third party engagement as you build and maintain effective relationships with third party talent providers to help with the overall delivery of Reward & Pensions strategy and programmes, holding them to account against agreed KPIs / SLAs.
- Managing your team, you will provide ongoing performance management and development opportunities and support to the Reward and Pensions team to ensure successful delivery of results.
- You will manage the quality assurance, ensuring that the quality of Reward and Pensions schemes, initiatives and frameworks is in line with expected outcomes
We are looking for someone who holds significant experience in a Reward & Pensions related role, with a broad knowledge of HR Policies and procedures. Strong business acumen and commercial awareness will help you be successful in this role. Over this 11 month contract we are looking for someone who will drive results, manage risk and provide insights while delivering our reward and pensions strategy. Relationships will be critical to your success so we are looking for some who has strong stakeholder management.
This position has been leveled at CUK05.
One of our core organisational values is that we are 'better together' and that’s why we’re working hard to build a flexible and inclusive culture; where difference is respected and valued and where our people can be themselves. Inclusivity is at the heart of everything we do so we welcome applications from everyone. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, disability, gender reassignment, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, marriage & civil partnership and pregnancy & maternity.
Carnival UK is the operating company for P&O Cruises & Cunard. We provide unforgettable holiday experiences and operate a winning culture to achieve standout success. Our Cunard ships have been defining sophisticated ocean travel for over 175 years. Our ships have always been The Most Famous Ocean Liners in the World. We continue our legacy of luxury ocean travel with our flagship Queen Mary 2, Queen Victoria and Queen Elizabeth, with Queen Mary 2 providing the only regularly scheduled transatlantic service between Southampton and New York. In 2022 our fourth Queen will join our Cunard fleet.
P&O Cruises has seven ships, including our flagship Britannia which joined our fleet in March 2015. Our two new ships, the largest in the UK market, will join the fleet in 2020 and 2022, meaning we can offer more experiences tailored to British tastes - combining genuine service, a sense of occasion and attention to detail, ensuring passengers have the holiday of a lifetime, every time.
It takes great passion and real dedication to maintain our position at the top. That’s why extraordinary, passionate people are at the heart of our journey delivering the highest standards to our valued customers. With support to help you reach your potential, attractive company benefits and incredible employee offers on discounted cruises we want your career with us to be successful and fun. Join us on our journey, apply now.