Key Account Manager, Rayong, Thailand
Posted: 15 Sep 2021 Closes: 15 Oct 2021
- Use reporting insights and customer data to provide quarterly business forecasts, highlight new opportunities, review contract performance against target and identify sales planning to secure contracted revenue.
- Develop and leverage constructive relationships within target accounts to gain access to key decision makers and establish a partnership and increase our supply status.
- Through taking a consultative approach a KAM needs to frame the procurement challenge our customers face so as to demonstrate the long term value a partnership approach can create.
- Facilitate business meetings with our customers to align the customer's strategy, highlight their true business needs to create a contract which all areas of the business are engaged to deliver.
- Provide monthly reports on targets, KPM, customer activity , market forces and competition
- Develop an internal and external network of business partners, fostering good team work within a best practice environment
- Develop knowledge of RS's product ranges, technologies, sales practices and value added services
- Maybe required to support and cover line manager in times of absence.
Position Location: Rayong or Cholburi.