SCM Customer Deployment Coordinator 12mth FTC
Change your job, change your workplace, change your future...
Here is an excellent opportunity for an exceptional individual to work within Ricoh, a global organisation specialising in strategic IT services, document management solutions and cloud based technology.
Based at our RUK HQ in Northampton, you will support the Customer Deployment Manager through Customer deployments in both Core & IT Services, providing administration, project support and coordination, helping to manage the specific relationships between SCM, and all other stakeholders within the end to end delivery process.
What you will be doing
• To be responsible for coordination support using up to date project plans throughout SCM to ensure accurate procurement of equipment is made, in line with customer expectation and to ensure adherence to all Supply Chain processes and guidelines.
• To achieve ‘contractual’ results by supporting the Manager both remotely and at meetings in all SCM elements of the project implementation to enable efficient resolution of any SCM related queries and reduce inaccurate expectations being set.
• To administer a synchronized reverse logistics programme with project deployments ensuring costs are minimized, and customer satisfaction is maintained.
• To help manage the relationships and communications to the SCM Management Team ensuring that all stakeholders are informed and knowledgeable of all major customer deployment programmes to facilitate delivery execution.
• Tracking/Reporting of all activities to ensure that the associated revenue is realized in line with the Ricoh Policy & Procedure and as per agreed Project Budget.
• Receipt and validation of requests to process for ITS customer orders for solutions and services to ensure all orders are processed in line with Ricoh policy.
Provide reports/information on project costs to enable the effective management of project delivery as per agreed budget working closely with the associated Project Manager from Ricoh PMO.
You will ideally have
• Basic project management skills and business related experience
• Good communication skills including verbal and written
• Process driven, with an analytical/logical approach to business tasks and needs.
• Supply Chain Management knowledge
• Good customer service skills
• Good time management skills and a proven ability to plan work around multiple projects and moving time-scales.
• Confident with speaking to external customers
• PC Literate with good Excel skills
• Negotiation skills with end users, service providers and internal customers would be an advantage
• Good presentation skills to Management level supported by good Power Point and Word skills.
In return for your commitment, you can expect
Ricoh is an exceptional place to work. A place where there is strong emphasis on career development for the right individuals. This is a role where you can excel within a fast-paced environment and succeed within a great organisation.
We are an equal opportunities employer
Ricoh UK is committed to providing equal opportunities and a proactive and inclusive approach to equality and diversity in employment. No applicant or employee will be treated less favourably than another on the grounds of a protected characteristic which are defined as sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender reassignment, trade union membership or non-membership, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race and religion or belief.
Ricoh UK have removed the disclosure of convictions box from their application process (ban the box – http://www.bitc.org.uk/programmes/ban-box) offering equal opportunities for all. For all roles, we will judge each individual on their skills and ability before taking in to account their history. However some roles are subject to sensitive and restrictive information and, if successful, you may be required to undertake pre-employment vetting checks which include, but are not limited to residency check, credit reference check, financial sanctions check and a DBS check.
Ricoh UK are Disability Confident (https://disabilityconfident.campaign.gov.uk/), demonstrating that Ricoh want to make the most of the talent disabled people can bring to the organisations.