Security Tech Specialist
Posted: 22 Jan 2022 Closes: 21 Feb 2022
What you'll be doing:
- Demonstrate expert level knowledge of network security designs. Ensure the designs are fulfill the customer's expectations and align with the current security principals.
- Provide technical leadership for security related technologies, serving as the lead technical resource.
- Work with the Customers to better understand the requirements for the planned implementations. Displays excellent Customer facing skills, as working directly with external BT partners.
- Manage multiple project's and various BT teams including implementation, project management and operation, to delivery the tasks on time and with minimal impact to the Customer's business.
- The engineer will be expected to gain knowledge and experience in other network security technologies. Maintain a very good understanding of key products - Keep relevant certifications up to date, attending BT product and technology seminars and briefings.
- Be familiar with the most up to date security technologies and best practicies.
- Design and Implement complex security solutions in the customer's environment.
- Produce the LLD/HLD documents and implementing solution are one of the key responsibilities
- Home office is available in this role depending on further agreement