Senior Campaign Manager
Senior Campaign Manager
Media and Entertainment
ITV is More Than TV…
ITV is the biggest commercial television network in the UK. Behind every famous face, there are hundreds of others, all doing their bit to make things happen. Our vision is to be More than TV, building upon ITV’s unique and winning combination of creativity and commercial strength, driven by investment in data and technology.
ITV’s newly formed Media and Entertainment Division (M&E) consists of two business units – Broadcast and On-Demand – which collectively comprise over half of ITV’s total business today (from both a revenue and profit perspective).
This new structure of the broadcast side of ITV means we’re shaped for success, we can drive digital viewing, faster decision making, more innovation.
We are looking for Senior Campaign Manager to join the team.
This role entails…
The Senior Campaign Manager (Marketing) reports into the Head of Campaign Management & Strategic Planning within ITV Creative and is responsible for helping create an environment where we produce creative, effective and award-winning campaigns for our external advertisers and internal stakeholders.
- Manage priority campaigns and branding projects.
- Keep across all aspects of allocated projects: ideas, budgets, timelines, resource and delivery for projects with a specified group of stakeholders.
- Advocates for and sells in good creative work in partnership with Strategic Planning.
- Keep all relevant teams up to date with strategic and practical developments.
- Partner closely with the production and creative teams on all aspects of allocated campaigns.
- Identify potential issues, find resolutions and/or involve senior team members if necessary.
- Have a solid understanding of the creative production process and be able to communicate technical requirements to clients.
- Be aware of sensitivities a project may bring with it both internally and publicly.
- Work effectively with teams across ITV and builds relationships of confidence and trust with Marketing and Commercial leadership teams.
- Provide coaching support and guidance for day-to-day queries/issues from the campaign managers.
- Partner with the Senior Strategic Planner to establish and build the reputation of CM & Planning with the Marketing team.
- Play a key role in the media agency relationship.
- Leads by example with clear communication and collaboration within Marketing team.
- Run or support on department initiatives as allocated by the Head of.
What do I need to get this role/job?
- Significant experience of working in an account management team in an advertising agency environment or the creative department of another UK Broadcaster is essential.
- Experience of account managing large-scale, complex creative campaigns from from brief to delivery with minimum support from Senior team.
- Experience of managing campaigns that involve producing assets for multiple media.
- Evidence of a strong interest in tv and an understanding of the current competitive landscape.
ITV strongly encourages applications for this role from candidates with a disability and as a Disability Confident Leader, we have committed to interview all candidates with a disability whose application meets the minimum criteria for the role. (minimum criteria above)
- Effective communication skills - experience in presenting in person and in writing.
- Ability to cope under extreme pressure and prioritise workloads.
- Solid understanding of the modern media environment, including digital, print and social advertising.
- Ability to negotiate with and influence stakeholders.
- Good understanding of production process.
- Ability to understand the broader business perspective and identify the key people required to input / solve issues.
Closing Date: Wednesday 12th May
Find out more about our benefits http://www.itvjobs.com/why-join-us/benefits/
We want to be the most flexible employer in Media. We offer Smart working and we will support you and provide you the right environment and work/ life balance
We reach millions of people everyday, that’s why having diverse talents and being an organisation where colleagues feel included is crucial to us. We have various networks who celebrate and support our colleagues. We try to embed an inclusive mindset in everything we do. Find out more here