Senior Campaigns and Leadership Communications Manager
This is a chance to build your career in an organisation that matters to millions. To join a city within a city – to create great experiences for the 210,000 (and counting) passengers who pass through our doors each day. Life with us means exploring unlimited opportunities.
Making a real difference to people who are travelling to all sorts of places for all sorts of different reasons. And building a diverse community reflecting the passengers we serve.
The scale of our organisation means there’s always plenty for us to talk about and share. Join us as a Senior Business Partner - Operations, and you’ll help to protect and enhance our reputation by creating compelling communications that engage the right people in the right ways, both internally and externally. This is your chance to be challenged and fulfilled like never before.
Your Role Will Involve:
- Partnering with the operations teams across the airport to help them to communicate with Heathrow’s 6,500 colleagues
- Ensuring that all internal communications are aligned to the broad internal communications strategy
- Helping to shape and deliver the Internal Communications strategy across Heathrow, and specifically across the corporate side of the business
- Line management of two Communications Business Partners
- Supporting the Head of Internal Communications and being part of leadership team for the Internal Communications Team
These skills are essential:
- Previous experience of internal communications, preferably in a similarly demanding or comparably sized organisation
- Proven mid-senior level internal communications and engagement experience
- Confidence as a multi-channel communicator who likes embracing change and spotting improvements, and helping others to do so
- A diplomatic and experienced influencer who can work with and across numerous teams, clients and internal stakeholders comfortably
Ideally, you'll also have:
- Experience managing others
- Confidence dealing with senior stakeholders, especially other functional leads
As well as competitive salaries, we’re committed to providing a whole host of great benefits that make this an even more rewarding place to work. They include an excellent pension scheme, life assurance, access to private health insurance and a share in our success scheme. Not only that, when you get here, we’ll nurture your skills and do all we can to help you reach your full potential.
A career with us also means being part of an organisation that cares about the community. Our plan is to meet growing passenger demand in a sustainable way that creates a positive impact on our community – and the environment. That’s why, by 2030, we want at least half of all journeys to the airport to be made by public and sustainable transport. We have a range of initiatives designed to help people to get to and from work sustainably, from subsidised public transport through to car sharing and a Cycle to Work scheme.
Join us, and you’ll have everything you need to succeed and explore the countless career destinations that are available here.
As an equal opportunities employer, we encourage applications from a diverse range of individuals. We believe that diverse talent makes us stronger – not least because we welcome passengers from all corners of the globe, every single day. At Heathrow we’re an accessible place to work, driven by inclusivity and celebrating individuality. For more information, please visit our diversity & inclusion page.