Senior Category Manager
- Own the overarching category management relationship with the customer/channel and ensure we build maximum credibility e.g. consistent and well know person in customer/channel, act as quality control and gatekeeper of trust we build externally in our category expertise
- Be the expert in how we can win using category management in that customer/channel e.g. know key people to engage, right data to use, milestones and timings to hit, customer strategy on category management, channel trends and trajectory
- Act as point person for customer/channel director to build strategy with e.g. key support in building role of customer/channel and Unilever, reviewing innovation pipeline, wingman in T2Ts/strategy days
- Governing discipline and the planning of cat man agile resource and phasing for their channel/customer - bringing in the right anchor category experts and ensuring cat man team are upskilled to appropriate level in their channel/category
- Be the deep expert in the category, set the category growth drivers, vision and trends
- Strong connection CMI to facilitate understanding of category through data and insight
- Build the channel growth model for the category (what are the roles of each customer/category in the category)
- Support their category initiatives across customers
- Champion their category in the cat man team e.g. ensuring the other anchor roles have an appropriate level of understanding of their category to facilitate resource recommendations
- Ensure the CCBT, CD Director buddy and CCD fully understand the category drivers and feed into the Unilever category strategy
- Consult and challenge the Unilever Category Strategy and execution to ensure aligned to category/channel growth drivers
- Personal Mastery – Always brings their best self.
- Agility – Constantly curious and entrepreneurial.
- Business Acumen – Generates value for Customers and Unilever.
- Consumer Love – creates plans which deliver for our consumers.
- Passion for high performance – inspires others to greater heights.
Unilever is a global Fast-Moving Consumer Goods company in the UK and Ireland. We are already on target to achieve our huge ambition to double the size of our business globally whilst reducing our environmental impact. We are growing our business and also doing what is right for our consumers, community and environment. We are developing brands for people’s lives today and for the changing environment tomorrow - making sustainable living commonplace.
Working at Unilever means that you get to take part in this exciting journey and work with amazing people who are really passionate about our large portfolio of famous brands. We want to improve billions of lives and you too can join us in making a sustainable difference.
Online Application >> 1st Interview >> 2nd Face to Face Interview >> Job Offer
Please note: As part of the job application, you will be asked to complete a brief online application form. Completion of the form is required in order to be considered. Please allow yourself enough time to complete the application form as when filled out partially or not at all it may adversely affect the progress of your application. Please be aware that you will have to complete the form at once as you will be unable to return to it later.