Senior Finance Business Partner
As a Senior Finance Business Partner at Hs2 you will Lead the Corporate Finance Business Partnering team to provide financial support and critical analytical challenge to directorates to ensure the organisation achieves financial targets and delivers value for money within the budgets set by the comprehensive spending review.
About the role:
- Through Leadership of the Corporate Finance Business partnering team you will be responsible for accurate IFRS accounting.
You will Drive consistent month end reporting and review of all corporate directorate
You will Provides justification and supporting evidence of accounting treatments to NAO Auditors as required.
By leading business Planning and forecasting process you will provide guidance on planning principles & expectations as provided by HS2 business planning.
You will manage Budgets by supporting corporate Directors in determining the appropriate disaggregation & delegations to Sectors / Contracts.
By Providing workforce Actual costs & forecast information you will inform programme estimates.
You will review and Financial Endorsement of Change and Investment Papers.
You will provide assurance to the Finance Director that reported expenditure and contract payments are appropriate.
It is expected that you will actively promote and embed Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI) in all your work and support and comply with all organisational initiatives, policies and procedures on EDI.
- You can Lead a Corporate Finance Business Partnering team to co-ordinate with other others areas of the business.
- You have the Ability to influence and build working relationships with a range of internal and external stakeholders at all levels.
- You will be a CCAB qualified accountant.
- You are able to interpret financial information and determine appropriate IFRS accounting treatment.
- You can use Excel spreadsheets to analyse large and complex data sets and provide useful management information
- You can prioritise, making insightful recommendations on the options for allocation of scarce resources;
- You are experienced in a working in a Project environment.
- You can use financial information to inform project decisions, recognising consequence against cost, schedule and quality.